Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Question D-bol in higher doses?

Just curious about this one...

What's the highest dose of D-bol you guys have run?

Know one bro that runs 100mg of D-bol daily when on...

I've always been a high dose guy, usually run 50-60mg

This cycle I started at 60mg ED and jumped to 80mg

this week and feel awesome, usually have really bad low

back pumps so bad I have to back my dose down, but not

this time...

Really having no bad sides at all and I'm over 3 weeks in

and feel great... I can't be the only freak taking this much?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i love high doses...i would say try it...you seem smart enough to know when you need to draw the line bro...no objections from me

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive taken 75 mgs for 6 weeks usually. I dont experience back pain from dbol . Maybe I do and just dont realize it. Might just think it is from work.
    Like he said, if you have common sense, you will know when to stop or back down from dbol.
    Dbol is fun. Cheap way to look big.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm 100mg/ed, i remember hearing that arnold did 250mg/ed, but 100mg/ed seems a lot, wouldnt you get a lot of water retention?

I like dbol though...so **** cheap

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no need to run anymore then 40mgs p/day, 50mgs max. Anymore after that is more sides then gains IMO. And when you think about it, you run other AAS with it as well, so really there is no need for high dosages of Dbol . Thers is only so much your body can take and give

I disagree completely...

Everyone has different body chesmistry and everyone is not the same, that's just like saying the most testosterone you shuold ever take is 500mg and anymore the bad outweighs the good... I've used 60mg for my last 3 cycles and the sides have not been bad at all and this time at 80mg the sides are no worst, but the strength increases and pumps have incrediable... Besides for me 40-50mg just doesn't work for me anymore... There really are no firm rules for dose strength with gear, because everyone will respond different...

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    There is no need to run anymore then 40mgs p/day, 50mgs max. Anymore after that is more sides then gains IMO. And when you think about it, you run other AAS with it as well, so really there is no need for high dosages of Dbol. Thers is only so much your body can take and give

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    buff87, wouldnt u lose most the strength and gain more water retention than mass from extra mg of dbol ?

Thats right, every1 responds differently. But you can only take so much till you get to that point where you start getting more sides then gains. And that point is different for every1. My point is no more then 50mgs per day. Anymore then that, my gains will still rise, but my sides will rise higher. Thats when I stop.

When I said no more then 50mgs p/day, well what I meant was..... I would say an avg person that trains would probably take no more then 50mgs p/day. How often do you see anyone using Dbol more then 50mgs p/day? Not as often as under 50mgs hey? So my opinion by sayin that 50mgs was enough was based on avg Dbol use by people

But then again every1 is diff, and every1 reacts diff to diff chemicals just like buff87 said

I'm one of the lucky ones... I really don't hold that much water from high doses of D-bol and Test... Honesly I feel like most of the gains for me are solid...

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    buff87, wouldnt u lose most the strength and gain more water retention than mass from extra mg of dbol?

I see your point bro and you're right for most guys 50mg is all they would ever need to use... I just seem to be one of the exceptions I guess... High doses seem to work very well for me and the sides aren't much worst...

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    When I said no more then 50mgs p/day, well what I meant was..... I would say an avg person that trains would probably take no more then 50mgs p/day. How often do you see anyone using Dbol more then 50mgs p/day? Not as often as under 50mgs hey? So my opinion by sayin that 50mgs was enough was based on avg Dbol use by people

Not to get off track, but to give you an idea...

Current cycle:
    Test Ent 1,000mg week
    EQ 600mg week
    Deca 300mg week (just for my joints)
    D-Bol 80mg day

About 4 weeks in and feeling pretty **** good, probably also
    the least amount of side effects I've ever had for some reason...
    Not even using any anti-estrogens yet...

barbarian is offline Banned
    50mgs ed for 7 weeks is all ive done.. i hurt so fukin bad i jsut said screw it and droped it...but yea i got CRAZY strong man unreal bros

If you can take that much Dbol and not get much side effetcs then thats great man. It must be in your benetics bro. I wish I could take a lot of gear get more results and no sides. Im jelous at u now hehe. Why the hell can my body not take anymore then 40 - 50mgs per day for no longer then 4 weeks? That sux. Would be good if I could take about 100mgs per day for about 20 weeks lol. I get such great gains from Dbol, the drug itself really loves me coz it brings me such good results. But it wont allow me to use it anymore then 40 - 50mgs per day

I have a boy that's the same way, anything over 40mg and his body can't deal with it, bad lower back pain and estrogen side effects... He gets pissed at me because I can take double and get the benefits of the higher dose without hardly any side effects...

Speaking of estrogen side effects, I actually never had problems with that. I have never ran Anti E's even. I only get a lot of pain in my lower back sort of. And thats when I know its time to stop. Its strange how some people get gyno easier than others. I still wish I could take more Dbol , I absoloutely love it. Ohh well

Thread Information