fabry is offline Senior Member

DECA: why people dont talk/ask/discuss it...

... less than in the past?
    seems like people are more interested in other compounds like eq, tren , etc.
    any idea?

BBFROMHELL is offline New Member
    Too expensive?
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 05-07-2004 at 10:28 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    err hmm, well deca isnt as great as people think, people do mention it (a lot of people doing a 1st cycle say should i do deca etc) as it has less sides...but its not as good as other available gear, and can also cause the 'deca dick'

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Deca shuts you down real hard, and can give you deca dick if you don't stack it with more mg's of test. Deca can give real good strength and mass gains, but it is still inferior to tren IMO. And as for EQ, EQ is pretty much just a lower powered tren IMO. The most recent thing that deca is talked about is deca only cycles, which is a stupid idea period.

deca expensive? dont think it, well, accordin to the prices i know! it costs a little bit more thant test and less than eq or tren ...
    any other idea?

barbarian is offline Banned
    well deca is great and all.. but the gains are hard to keep and it bloats you up.. most people today want a more solid look the just to beef up and look fat...although some like that look...

bump!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is one of the best AS out there in my opinion. I never saw bloat from it and never got deca dick. I put on a lot of weight and it really helped my joints out. I think the deca dick thing scares people off and if they arn't scared off it really doesnt have many side effects so you dont need to ask questions.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    And buy the way, deca is pretty **** cheap. All you need is one bottle of deca 300, run it for ten weeks and you'll put on like 15 pounds. The bottle only cost 50-90 bucks depending who you go thru.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you talking about? I heard two old ladies having a conversation about Deca the other day while I was waiting in line at the supermarket.

But honestly, the biggest reason I think Deca is not a very popular aas is because tren is probably one of the most popular aas (besides test) and of course as you know, its not recommended to run the two together.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    So instead of CYP and DECA , I should run CYP and TREN ???
    How much tren should someone run?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    So instead of CYP and DECA, I should run CYP and TREN???
    That is a personal choice. I wasn't implying one is better than the other. I was simply stating why deca is of less favor and that its my assumption more people prefer test and tren for example over test and deca.

Are you really trying to decide between the two and want an opinion on which cycle you should run? Or are you just trying to make a smart ass remark like I bet you are????

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i think deca isnt so popular because it causes some bloat... most bb'ers today dont like that puffy look. also, like some bros mentioned, it shuts you down very hard, and running a cycle with deca and tren together just isnt smart. and most people prefer tren over deca, so unless one wants pure mass, then tren is the better compound.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would choose eq or tren over deca any day of the week puts bloat on me just don't like the stuff, but personal favs are tren and eq hands down

I am HONESTLY trying to make a decision. I already asked to place an order with cyp and deca . I can change the order

Im looking for a MASS BULK cycle and am not worried about the bloat look. I cut down quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I am HONESTLY trying to make a decision. I already asked to place an order with cyp and deca . I can change the order

Im looking for a MASS BULK cycle and am not worried about the bloat look. I cut down quickly.
    you answered your own question. definately go with deca and cyp. take some ldex to keep water off and keep nolva on hand. might want to pick up some bromo too just in case. also, if you throw in some dbol for the first 4 weeks, you should get the swole look right from the get-go.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    IMO, Deca is great! From what I read, Tren is much better (I'll find out this summer for mayself). However, Tren needs to be injected every day where Deca doesn't. Tren has more side effects (so I've read).

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    IMO, Deca is great! From what I read, Tren is much better (I'll find out this summer for mayself). However, Tren needs to be injected every day where Deca doesn't. Tren has more side effects (so I've read).

That made up my mind right there EDInjections. I will not be using tren then if I can use deca twice a week.

Isnt bromo B6? Where can I get that??

ItalianFlex is offline Junior Member
    deca is ok but why take it when u can take test

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFlex
    deca is ok but why take it when u can take test
    LMFAO....??HAHA

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    another option to shooting tren ed is getting tren enanthate which has a longer half life and is shot twice per week

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    another option to shooting tren ed is getting tren enanthate which has a longer half life and is shot twice per week

hell yea, just started my tren enth. screw ed injects.

beefydragon is offline Member
    I LOVE DECA ! AND DECA LOVES ME!

Okay, now i got that out of my system... The truth is, I really like Deca and take about 400mg EW along with 500mg TestE... So far it's worked miracles for me... I'm not looking into looking like Arnold, so gains isn't exactly what i'm after... i want a bit size to add to my natural bulk but on the same time, the lubrication effect really helps with my joints... i can actually workout a bit more comfortably...

Plus, the less sides for me the better...

djboots is offline Associate Member
    on a deca cyp cycle now lovin it!!! but i cant say anything about tren or eq because i have not tried it. just looking foward to using all compounds avalible

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    its that time of year where everyone want to be ripped, so no deca , come winter time the deca test dbol cycle will be back

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    deca turns me away because it stays in your **** system forever....i think its pretty good stuff though,havent tried tren yet....

Mattyboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    its that time of year where everyone want to be ripped, so no deca, come winter time the deca test dbol cycle will be back
    **** and i'm wk 4 into my deca /sus cycle. do u recommend ditching the deca and continue with something else, anybody can reply, thanks

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Wow, Matt let me guess first cycle? and sust/deca just once a week? Get some nolva and l-dex...

DocJ is offline New Member
    i'll never use a long ester nandrolone again...takes too long to recover post cycle. phenylprop or even prop ester if i can find it.

Thread Information