flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

time to use clen??help?

i did a search,and alot of people say to take clen before 4pm. well, if i wake up at 3 or4pm then about what time should be my last dose so it won't interfere with sleep? oh, and should i also take my dbol pills one hour before i eat, or with my food, or does it not matter?
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 05-17-2004 at 08:51 PM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I take my clen in one dose right when I get up...as far as the dbol ...I don't know when I take them, I am bulking so i am always eating...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i did a search,and alot of people say to take clen before 4pm. well, if i wake up at 3 or4pm then about what time should be my last dose so it won't interfere with sleep? oh, and should i also take my dbol pills one hour before i eat, or with my food, or does it not matter?
    ppl say to take clen before 4 pm so you can sleep thru night or get to sleep at all - if you are getting up at 3 or 4 pm then common sense would dictate that your morning is everybody else's afternoon - adjust accordingly

Soup is offline Associate Member
    I have seen that about PPl saying take after 4, but I disagree with it. the first couple days taking it, it takes a while to shake the cobwebs loose in the morning which i believe that is why they say that. The research site I got mine says don't take after 4, so to each his own I guess.

I took mine on an empty stomach first thing in the AM. If your schedule starts at 3-4 PM consider that first thing in the AM so don't take it when you go to sleep at 7-8AM. hope that helps.

Thread Information