Thread: pins question

musclehead1 is offline Member

pins question

hey bros i was just wondering if its illegal for pharmacies in canada to reject to sell you pins? i went to one and they said "sorry because u dont buy your injectable products from us we cant sell u the needles"
    thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not illegal to reject any sale besides insulin .

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant just buy insulion tho...u need proof ur a diabetic...a prescription here at least

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    in the us any body can go into a drug store and pick up insulin no prescription neccessary.

nickg1983 is offline New Member
    Here's what I did. I called up all the feed store companys for animals and checked out which one seemd to be the least uptight about selling pinz. Some place u could tell that junkies had been harassing them and they were sick of it. Then i came across this one place that seemd to be cool, the guy was nice and sounded gay. Its was easy i told him "My dog is sick and has a fever and my Vet gave me some injecteble antibiotics. Can i come in and get some pinz?" The guy said sure.

I went in there and said i was the guy that called in about my dog. He asked if i had any proof of the injectable and i said no but i can go get it. You never told me that on the phone and i drove a long way but i can go get it. At that point the guy had already gotten the box and was apologizing to me. I paid and thanked him and was off.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    woah, never realised that, **** thats crazy , can you get any of the insulin types without prescription in america?

Thread Information