Noctruno is offline New Member

Cool Newbie 1ST Time Cycle, "HELP"!

Hello my fellow friends...

I have been doing my dillegence and I am prepared for a steroid cycle in about a month. What I need to know is how well is my dosage and how good is the cycle below for a cutting cycle. I will first put my stats in order to you understand me better:

22 Years old
    203Lbs
    16.4%BF
    5'11

Goals- To keep cutting as much as possible without losing muscle. I will like to keep losing fat as I have been for the last 3 weeks and have lost (14pounds). But again, I will like to keep a steady muscle or EVEN gain some while cutting. I'm currently with some Eca Stack and what I think is a good diet of 4-5 small meals a day with 1 gallon of water. I have been lifting weigths for 4 years now. Been on most of the legal stuff, but now is time to move to a darker side that has not been discovered by me.

Goals with the following stack- Do a cutting cycle while eliminating ANY estrogen high level probability and high water retantion probability. By the way, I'm anti-testosterone and will not like testosterone added in this cycle because of high level of acne. This also stack also does not aromatize and does not have progestagenic activity as I understnad.

Every week: 200mg Primobolan Depot for 8 weeks/50mg a week of Winny for 6 concecutive weeks.

As post-cycle means, I think I will not use Nolvadex or Arimidex since Winny and Primobolan don't have an anti-estrogen to calve as Winny and Primo may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain.(Big Cat said and my book)

Suggestion Please- I'm kind of confused with my post-cycle...I have read in steroid 101 book and at here that you don't need PCT after this cycle, however, many people don't believe this. Other members say I should always use Nolvadex or Clomid to get my testosterone levels back again to normal. Do you agree in my case(this cycle)?

Let me know your comments on my first cycle, how well is my dosage,how good is my cycle for cutting and so on. Your comments will be appreciated!

Until then,
    Nocturno

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You are asking for help yet it seems like you have already made up your mind. As far as not adding test because of acne, you can expect acne from the primo anyways.
    Your primo dose is really too low, especially since you arn't running a test. If you are going to run primo and winny only (not the best thing but its also not the worst) you will need atleast 500mg of primo a week.
    As far as pct you will need to run clomid, its cheap so why wouldn't you.
    If you refuse to run test run something like this

500mg primo weeks 1-10
    50mg winny weeks 7-13

Your joints will be pretty sore from this cycle so you may want to start the glucosamine/msn right now.

2 things I notice, I would put some test in there. Acne is just something to deal with. The other thing I would say is that winny is an ED type deal and 50mg ed not weekly. If this is your first cycle a test propionate cycle with some nolvadex at 20mg/ed would probably be the way I would go. JMHO. Good luck

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah when I put on there winny 50mg thats everyday just to avoid confusion.

Thread Information