Thread: Juice

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member

Juice

i have asked some questions on here and most people think im crazy and i know the juice just fuels my urges to be the best and intimidate people. I just love being the best thats my life. Do any of u guys feel that u r hardcore, like do u feed off of pain cuz i do i love it. THe people around me dont understand my mind set but that just fuels me more. I want to be more than they ever can be. Any of u feel this way more so while u r on juice? And for those of u who say i need a shrink then id say that u r the ones i feed off of!

falker is offline Associate Member
    Agreed! I'm not happy with my workout unless I'm sore the next day, it I feel I my muscles aren't ripped then I go back and do another set.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you need a vacation ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Sounds like you need a vacation ...
    U r what im talking about dude i feed off of people like u!
    Last edited by beeffreak6; 05-15-2004 at 10:07 AM.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    beeffreak,

your avatar is freaking me out...what the hell is that????

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    umm, i just have an overall sense of well being, im a super mellow guy, i feed off of big egos

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Juice deffiently fuels the fire bro!
    Last edited by okiecocker; 05-07-2004 at 12:59 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    umm, i just have an overall sense of well being, im a super mellow guy, i feed off of big egos
    Then u know what im talking about more power to u buddy
    we could feed off of each other cuz we are opposites

Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    Juice deffiently fuels the fire bro!
    Well right now i feel like a bonfire with a gallon of gas thrown on it i love it!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing i feel is growth

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I feed off kids that think they're tough. I love when they get what's coming to them. It's better to be humble. Anyone can pick up a gun and instantly be your superior, so don't walk around with your ego clouding reality.

Latimus is offline Banned
    watch your blood pressure bro...it takes a lot out of someone to feel that way all day...is that a picture of slipknot? i would advice changing it...its a little overboard for this board

but i think i know what you mean...if you mean you turn peoples negativity towards you...into a possitive to help motivate you...

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    Then u know what im talking about more power to u buddy
    we could feed off of each other cuz we are opposites
    yea im down with that

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    watch your blood pressure bro...it takes a lot out of someone to feel that way all day...is that a picture of slipknot? i would advice changing it...its a little overboard for this board

but i think i know what you mean...if you mean you turn peoples negativity towards you...into a possitive to help motivate you...
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I feed off kids that think they're tough. I love when they get what's coming to them. It's better to be humble. Anyone can pick up a gun and instantly be your superior, so don't walk around with your ego clouding reality.
    Well first i dont know if u r talking to me but i dont have a big ego and i dont put down people but i like being the best in my head i am very nice with people and will offer any of my knowledge that I can. If someone is intimidated that is their prob and i personally like it. i mean who isnt intimidated by ronnie coleman? im not that big but to an average bodybuilder i am. peace

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i understand your thoughts/feelings. i am one of those types, but i look at it differently. i strive to be the best simply because that is whats good for me, not for the effect it has on other people. intimidation is worthless imo. intimidating people get into alot of violent situations that wouldnt have arisen had their attitude been different. i am MUCH more mellow now than i used to be. whiteyk seems to have an attitude similar to my own.

and chrisa****s hit it on the head... a gun makes any puny focker superior in the same way size makes you superior in normal situations.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i understand your thoughts/feelings. i am one of those types, but i look at it differently. i strive to be the best simply because that is whats good for me, not for the effect it has on other people. intimidation is worthless imo. intimidating people get into alot of violent situations that wouldnt have arisen had their attitude been different. i am MUCH more mellow now than i used to be. whiteyk seems to have an attitude similar to my own.

and chrisa****s hit it on the head... a gun makes any puny focker superior in the same way size makes you superior in normal situations.
    and
    well put. that is how i feel but i guess im young and crazy right now but i do strive for the best for myself not for others if i was doing it for others i wouldnt be here

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i say it does boost confidence, who wouldnt want to be 25lbs heavier and stronger..

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    k guys lets go easy on that herb ,superman is a only a cartoon!!!!

[QUOTE=kubano28] k guys lets go easy on that herb ,superman is a only a cartoon!!!! [/QUOTE

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    People who feel the need to intimidate others are often making up for their sense of insecurity, regardless of whether they do it with size, guns,pitbulls, or a tricked out hummer.

The true warrior is calm, focused, and not needing to be noticed, comfortable in his own abilities and skill.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    all i have to say...."give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which i desire..." Metallica and hard rock while i lift fuels my freakin fire....and thats all natural...wait till i start on may 24th

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    People who feel the need to intimidate others are often making up for their sense of insecurity, regardless of whether they do it with size, guns,pitbulls, or a tricked out hummer.

The true warrior is calm, focused, and not needing to be noticed, comfortable in his own abilities and skill.
    What bodybuilder isnt insecure? i dont know many some are but if u look at all the pros they are and i am somewhat thats why i strive to be better! And as for intimidating people and wanting to be the best and im the limelight is what competition is all about being the best! Obviously your goals are not as high as mine but its cool
    Last edited by beeffreak6; 05-16-2004 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    all i have to say...."give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which i desire..." Metallica and hard rock while i lift fuels my freakin fire....and thats all natural...wait till i start on may 24th
    That is what im talking about going to war with the weights and bearing pain and living through it i love it

Either peeps tell me im crazy or i am insecure or they feel me! And i love it!

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    hahaha....people say the same thing to me...i call my weight room at my school the dungeon, cause its in the basement of our sports facility....i took a marker and wrote on the wall as you walk in "Welcome to the Dungeon...Not for the Weak of Heart" inspiration for me, but kind of pisses me off when i see little 35 lb kids walkin around...but then i remember i was once in their shoes...so its sort of ok

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you show me a person who says they dont bodybuild to be bigger/stronger/more attractive than the next guy and ill show you a bull**** artist.... if insecurity drives you then all the power to ya.... if kickin ass drives you than hats off.... if gettin the ladies drives ya then go for it.... whatever gets that last couple killer reps out!! who doesnt like the respect size brings LOL

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones

and
    a "true warrior" doesn't use guns, weapons, or his fists in a fight. he uses his mind and manipulates and controls people like puppets.guns are for the weak. i mean who do you think is more powerful the guy in the ring or the one who's throwing the fight?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    if someone picks up a gun it means they are a p$ssy

Dudes i didnt say anything about guns i was talking about the war in your head when u r at the gym The battle to be the best. All this talk about being calm and serene at the gym makes me sick. Go out and buy yourselves a copy of Dorian Yates Blood and Guts video and tell me if that is calm. If u r calm at the gym thats your perogative but being calm is not in my blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    hahaha....people say the same thing to me...i call my weight room at my school the dungeon, cause its in the basement of our sports facility....i took a marker and wrote on the wall as you walk in "Welcome to the Dungeon...Not for the Weak of Heart" inspiration for me, but kind of pisses me off when i see little 35 lb kids walkin around...but then i remember i was once in their shoes...so its sort of ok
    Dude the leg area we calll the dungeon or pit at my gym too its hardcore area

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I am an easy going, down to earth guy all the time except in the gym. In the gym, its war, I make sure that I train harder than anyone else in that place. My goal is to destroy my muscles so that they grow back as big as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy
    I am an easy going, down to earth guy all the time except in the gym. In the gym, its war, I make sure that I train harder than anyone else in that place. My goal is to destroy my muscles so that they grow back as big as possible.
    That is what im talking about im not there to make friends its all business and go time , balls to the wall!@

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    I feed off the flesh of dead animals...AKA Mcdonalds...thats if theres really even beef in there anymore. Either way, im pretty mellow, i tend to get even more calm while on cuz i make a conscious decision to keep my attitude in check. The last thing i wanna be is one of those big guys in the gym that no one wants to talk to cuz they think theyre assholes. I like people, people like me...at least thats what my therapist tells me

Roid

Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic
    I feed off the flesh of dead animals...AKA Mcdonalds...thats if theres really even beef in there anymore. Either way, im pretty mellow, i tend to get even more calm while on cuz i make a conscious decision to keep my attitude in check. The last thing i wanna be is one of those big guys in the gym that no one wants to talk to cuz they think theyre assholes. I like people, people like me...at least thats what my therapist tells me

Roid
    That is cool bro. I love people also but im not into talking to certain people in the gym who are not in my frame of mind or could never be at mly level of intensity. Dont get me wrong i love talking to hot chicks but that again fuels me to be the best

Thread Information