bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Help me with a cycle (noob question isnt it)

185. 5 10. third cycle.

7 percent

Looking for a MASS BULK cycle.

Was planning on 4-600 test cyp
    300 deca
    50 mgd dbol

B12 and b6 with nolva and clomid. Maybe some winny just to see what it does.

Saw a thread that people prefer Tren over Deca. I never really researched Tren.

Should I keep with my current cycle plans or change it??
    I dont mind bloat cause I cut quickly.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm id avoid tren

test/dbol should add on enough mass

b12/b6 how much u taking, and injecting the b12 i guess?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    185. 5 10. third cycle.

7 percent

Looking for a MASS BULK cycle.

Was planning on 4-600 test cyp
    300 deca
    50 mgd dbol

B12 and b6 with nolva and clomid. Maybe some winny just to see what it does.

Saw a thread that people prefer Tren over Deca. I never really researched Tren.

Should I keep with my current cycle plans or change it??
    I dont mind bloat cause I cut quickly.
    They're pretty different from what I researched up. Tren would be more for cutting so you'd want to go with the deca. Deca will give you some big gains and faster I believe.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    this is your 3rd cycle and you are only 185.....you might be doing something wrong.

Might want to check up on your diet and training

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep the test deca dbol cycle it will be better for bulking. Tren is a great lean mass builder but much higher side effects and used more for cutting. If you wanted to change it I would make it like this

1-10 prop 100mg ed
    1-8 tren 75mg ed
    5-10 winny 50mg ed
    nolv 10mg+ liquidex .25mg
    Clomid 2 days after last prop shot 300/100/50

Da Bull is offline Banned
    bermich....you'll gain lean,quality mass on fina,but it does come with it's share of sides.If you decide on running 600 mgs of cyp,I'd up the deca to 400 mgs.I presume your running this cycle for 12-13 weeks,so you'll gain well off it.Hold off on the fina til your next go around ,so you can research it thoroughly.

~DB

Swellin Guest
    Man, I feel like a parrot....I think DB hit the nail directly on the head...even the dose.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    totally agree with DB just like swellin said, but i am bulking right now with tren ... and i started gaining very rapidley when i started my tren.... i dunno maybe i just hit a good week lol

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    this is your 3rd cycle and you are only 185.....you might be doing something wrong.

Might want to check up on your diet and training

True true. My weight fluxuates. My natural weight now seems to be 185. Meaning, if I come off bulking diets, I wont go under 185 where as before, I would drop down to 165 if I didnt eat or workout regularly. 185 of solid muscle is pretty good for my height. Plus my two other cycles were only dbol and Eth for 8 weeks.
    Third cycle will be CYP DECA and some winny after. Thanks for the opinions on tren deca and fina guys. It really did help me decide and feel good on the decision.
    If I get up to 200 and keep it as my natural weight, I would be happy with those results.....Im sure I will hit 215 but Im not planning on keeping all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    bermich....you'll gain lean,quality mass on fina,but it does come with it's share of sides.If you decide on running 600 mgs of cyp,I'd up the deca to 400 mgs.I presume your running this cycle for 12-13 weeks,so you'll gain well off it.Hold off on the fina til your next go around ,so you can research it thoroughly.

~DB

DB is getting good at this stuff. 12 - 13 weeks was exactly the plan.
    One thing: You dont think 300 mgs of deca would be sufficiant?? It seems easier since it is 300mg ml.

big_mike is offline Member
    One thing: You dont think 300 mgs of deca would be sufficiant?? It seems easier since it is 300mg ml.
    listen to dabull here, definetely bump the deca to 400mg wk. I'd research the tren a little more before you make your run with it. However, im going to be on my second cycle in a couple of months, and i think im gonna go ahead and use the tren with some prop. I'd say research some more and run the tren.....i mean...how bad could it really be?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    bermich..you can run it at that dose and get some gains,but I'd still bump it to 400 mgs and put on some real nice size.That's going to have to be your personal experiment to see if you react well at that doseage.But like I said,i think you'll get good gains from 300 mgs.Good luck with the cycle,and happy growing bro!

~DB

Swellin Guest
    Hey Bermich, I just ran deca at 300, and I noticed enough friggin bloat at that level that I don't want to touch the stuff anymore. If I were you, I would give 400 a try. I can't imagine the bloat and water retention to be much worse than 300. However, everybody seems to like the results from 400 much more than from 300.

Thread Information