Thread: Cutting Cycle

Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Cutting Cycle

Well it's cutting time again. I was thinking of running Tren , EQ and Winny for this 1. Not sure about what dosages to run though. Can someone help me write out this course??

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    Well it's cutting time again. I was thinking of running Tren, EQ and Winny for this 1. Not sure about what dosages to run though. Can someone help me write out this course??
    You must have some test in there or you'll have no fun with this cycle. If those are what you'd like to use with your test than maybe try:
    Test Prop weeks 1-14 @100mg ED
    Tren weeks 1-10 @75mg ED
    Winny weeks 11-14 @50mg ED
    and save the EQ for next cycle. Or switch it with the Tren if you want to avoid the tren sides. I haven't run it but I hear it's pretty harsh on yourself. It's not a good pairing to have both EQ and Tren and they both need a good bulk of your cycle time for the best results so go with one or the other. Of course use some Nolva @10mg ED atleast, if not HCG too. And your Clomid. Those doses are a little high for what I would go with but I'm going on a limb and assuming you've done a few cycles since it's cutting time again. Of course this is JMHO.

Man I must be bored.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    100 mg test prop ED for a cutting cycle seems a bit much, i am running 75 mg ED.

I am currently running a cutting cycle

75mg prop ED
    75mg tren ED
    50mg winny last 4 weeks ED
    t-3 up to 175mcg ED
    Nolvadex 10-20mg ED

Thread Information