Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Adding Clen to Prop/EQ cycle

I was wondering everyone's opinions on adding clen into my cycle. Do you think it will hinder some of my gains? My goal of this cycle is to add some lean quality mass and lean out a little bit. My cycle will be ran like this:

1-14 100mgs. Prop ED
    1-12 500mgs. EQ/week
    Clomid 300/100/50

I'm not sure as to where to add the clen or if I shoould even add it at all.
    Any suggestions?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it during pct if anything, your cycle will lean you out already and the clen during pct will help with the transfer off.

should I run the clen in the usual 2 on 2 off? And then just play with the dosages? In the education thread it has the clen handbook. I'm pretty sure it said to up the dose until you start to get the shakes, and then take one less pill and that is the right dosage for you. I'll have to check on that again.

I wanted to run it during my cycle because if i wait 'til my cycle is over, its already half way through september and being lean does me no good then. It starts to get cold and time to bulk again.

Thats why i was wondering if the Clen would have any effects on me gaining muscle mass. If anybody has experience with this please let me know.

Bump for any info

Thread Information