Help please, I think I am taking too much test

I need to know the symtoms of taking too much test, or test for too long. I just started on my 3rd bottle, I have been taking 700mg a week of ppl's test prop. My third bottle is test prop and masteron mix. I am day 3 of the test/mast. mix.

Lately I have been drained of energy, and the last couple of days, I have been having almost like anxiety attacks. But my heart does not race. Its weird. I would like to finish this bottle, but what I do for a living does not allow me to be out of touch with reality, which is almost how I have fealt. Real up tight, tense. ect ect.

Any relation to the test you think?
    It is only my 2nd cycle and I know that i am pushing it on the dosage.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    I need to know the symtoms of taking too much test, or test for too long. I just started on my 3rd bottle, I have been taking 700mg a week of ppl's test prop. My third bottle is test prop and masteron mix. I am day 3 of the test/mast. mix.

Lately I have been drained of energy, and the last couple of days, I have been having almost like anxiety attacks. But my heart does not race. Its weird. I would like to finish this bottle, but what I do for a living does not allow me to be out of touch with reality, which is almost how I have fealt. Real up tight, tense. ect ect.

Any relation to the test you think?
    It is only my 2nd cycle and I know that i am pushing it on the dosage.
    Sounds like you no the answer and want someone to tell you you're wrong. Unfortunately you may be right since this is just your 2nd cycle. That's a lot. How long you been running it if it's your 3rd bottle?

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    3rd day of 3rd bottle hes been on 23 days if hes using 100mgs a day

I have been taking 200mg eod since the beginning of march. It was 200mg/ml and there was 20 mils a bottle. so that is 80 days for the 2 bottles. I really want to know if other people ahve experianced these symptoms on test.

IHateCrunches is offline New Member
    Hope you have some HCG running also.. otherwise i would think your girlfriend is a little disappointed.

Why do you say that? Dude, I could have sex all day and then some right now. I feel like a super hero in that department!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you feel like you are having anxiety attacks I would back it down. 700mgs a week isn't enough to cause most healthy adults any long term problems but if you don't feel good then it wouldn't make sense to continue at that dosage.

Ok, I am just going to say forget it and start pct. I was going to try and cut up with this last bottle, but I am finding it hard to diet strcitly right now anyways.

So, just to double check, pct 2 days after last shot. 300 first day, 100 for 7 days and 50 for 14 days.

I also have nolva, how should I work that into the pct?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    20mg e/d

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I am just going to say forget it and start pct. I was going to try and cut up with this last bottle, but I am finding it hard to diet strcitly right now anyways.

So, just to double check, pct 2 days after last shot. 300 first day, 100 for 7 days and 50 for 14 days.

Run the nolva at 20mgs throughout pct....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

3 days after last Prop injection start PCT

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    3 days after last Prop injection start PCT

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

Thanks Bro!

Thread Information