Thread: Test Flu agian

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Test Flu agian

hey guys how long do you have test flu for? I'm doing 150mg eod, going into my second week. I felt fine today after my first bout of it, went to the gym. later on tonight i started feeling cold agian. How long should I stay down? I'm drinking tons of water and mutli's.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i had some weird reactions to QV enanthate 250, i would be ok and i would take a shot and start getting cold/warm and have body aches. they would go away the next day but i have heard of sust flu going on for a week at the most.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Your body will get used to all the test, give it a few days to a week...don't train as hard though, you don't want to worsen it

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i only got my T-Flu after the very first QV 250 shot. I have yet to get it again and have taken countless cycles. Thankfully i knew what it was and just backed off my workout a lil. Took me bout 3 days and i was good to go. It's actually your body trying to reject a foreign substance, it'll get used to it and you'll be fine.

big_mike is offline Member
    listen to the bros. The test flu should only be momentary, as your body is atttempting to adjust itself to the introduction of the test into its system. Its normal, as most of us have experience the "test flu" effect.

inevitable is offline Member
    my test flu only lasted like 2 hrs... i sleep woke up hott as **** .. then slept again woke and was fine

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    **** 2hrs, nice

bubbathegut is offline Member
    when did this test flu thing start, I have been using gear on and off for about 5 years and never experienced "test flu", I have had the occasional hot flash, running nose and allergies.

Thread Information