Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Prop vs Enan/Cyp for cutting

Sorry, I hope there isn't an identical topic already going somewhere, I did some searching and couldn't find anything directly discussing this. Everyone always recommends Prop for a cutting cycle, and obviously it works well. But is there any reason to use it over Enan/Cyp besides the water retention? Couldn't someone just run Enan/Cyp plus Nolva/Ldex and have pretty much the same thing? Injections would not need to be done every day and I know for me that a 12 week cycle using one of these Tests would be much cheaper. Of course if you were using Tren you would still have to stick every day, but with something like EQ you could shoot twice a week or E3D. I'm just curious because I have always used Prop for cutting as well, but I'm wondering if this wouldn't give basically the same results. Any input would be appreciated.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, a longer ester will net you the same results as a shorter ester with the right ancilliaries, like l-dex or nolva to combat the extra bloating. The real determining factor in any cycle as to cutting vs. bulking is your diet. The gear you use is really irrelevant for the most part, although some compounds will be more well suited for certain goals. Make sense?

-moto

Mullhar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Yes, a longer ester will net you the same results as a shorter ester with the right ancilliaries, like l-dex or nolva to combat the extra bloating. The real determining factor in any cycle as to cutting vs. bulking is your diet. The gear you use is really irrelevant for the most part, although some compounds will be more well suited for certain goals. Make sense?

-moto
    Yah, that is basically what I thought as well. I guess what I am really wondering is why more people don't mention this when someone asks for a "cutting" cycle. I suppose it is easier to say "use prop/eq" or "use prop/tren " than it is to explain that your diet/cardio will have the greatest impact, and any kind of Test can net you the same results (with the right ancillaries). Thanks for the input. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Thread Information