Hardgain is offline New Member

Finally Decided on 1st Cycle!

Ok for those who i haven't aggervated to death with questions so far, i'm 22 yrs old, 5/9ish 155pds. Have been lifting pretty hard since i was a freshman in high school (8yrs ago) I played football powerlifted ran track and all that good s**t so i am in pretty good shape however the first few yrs of college i wasn't lifting as often. I am happy to say i lift 5 days a week now and have been for about a year and a half. I think it's time for my first cycle.

After allot of reaserch i think i have decided on a cycle and need some critiques on it. I am looking to gain anything over 10 pds and the main thing i want is to KEEP THE GAINS!!!

Week 1-11 (275mg deca )
    Week 1-12 (375mg Test E)
    Week 14-15 (20mg Clomid)

**I am thinking of doing both twice a week same injection is this ok to do?
    Last edited by Hardgain; 05-19-2004 at 07:54 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardgain
    Ok for those who i haven't aggervated to death with questions so far, i'm 22 yrs old, 5/9ish 155pds. Have been lifting pretty hard since i was a freshman in high school (8yrs ago) I played football powerlifted ran track and all that good s**t so i am in pretty good shape however the first few yrs of college i wasn't lifting as often. I am happy to say i lift 5 days a week now and have been for about a year and a half. I think it's time for my first cycle.

After allot of reaserch i think i have decided on a cycle and need some critiques on it. I am looking to gain anything over 10 pds and the main thing i want is to KEEP THE GAINS!!!

Week 1-11 (275mg deca )
    Week 1-12 (375mg Test E)
    Week 14-15 (20mg Clomid)
    Hey bro first cycle should be test only the only other exception would be test/EQ cycle IMO......... But deca is too hard on your HPTA and when sides start showing up you will not know where they are from

Here's a cycle idea:
    1 - 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 - 12 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

bump

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah man, Mudman has got it right as usual. Try just 400mg / week of test e for 10 weeks for your first cycle. Or 500mg should be fine. Either way just see how your body takes to testosterone injections and then go from there next cycle. You won't be disappointed from your gains. That's for sure. As long as your diet and training are in check that is.

and now that I see your main goal is to not lose these gains then make sure you research proper PCT for your cycle and definitely don't bother with deca . If yoiu want some more keepable gains then look in to Winny for you 2nd cycle. Test first though.

your only 155 pounds?

yep i was 145-150 in highschool now weighing in at a whoping 155 ive tried every supliment they make and cannot gain ANYTHING! that's why im trying the juice if this doesn't work i give up

Musa is offline Associate Member

Wink Hi

You Are Not Eating Enough Or You Don't Lift Hard, **** You Should Gain Some Pounds.......ohh Yeah Or Maybe Somethink Is Wrong With You.....good Luck

Thread Information