hoopty is offline New Member

anti-depressants/juice???

more specifically, welbutrin and juice. what effects do these have together? can you not mix the 2?

Mike Guest
    They're fine together - if you're taking taking clen etc then you'll have a hard time sleeping. But the two go fine together in fact it may help your blood pressure.

thx.im just checking for future refference. since im only 18 im mainly just preparing and gathering knowlledge.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    use both right now. does wonders for the attitude. i use some type of AD with every cycle i do as i tend to have no fuse what so ever.

Mike Guest
    Hey BK - my reco. to you is to STAY AWAY from Paxil if it's not too late. Bad bad drug...

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member
    why do u say Paxil is so bad?

Mike Guest
    Causes sever dependency problems - multiple class action lawsuits against the manufacturers right now because of patients going through intolerable withdrawl symptoms (hallucinations etc etc)

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Mike. Thanks for the info on Welbutrin and Juice. I've been taking Welbutrin for several years and wondered if there might be any problems.

yea thanks, i was really wonderin too.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I have used Zoloft for about 2 years now.. Sure wish I could get off the stuff, but the fact is it does work. But, there are some sides that I could do without. No sex drive is the main problem I have when using this drug. You do get your sex drive back if you take it like every other day. One more thing, maybe you can answer this Mike.... Can you take Zoloft while using Clen ? I was on a cutting cycle using clen and I went off the Zoloft just to play it safe. The only problem was I felt like crap for the 2 weeks I was zoloft free. It was like a catch 22.... I wanted to workout and lean out, but since I was off the zoloft I had NO drive! If I could use them both I would feel ok I think.. l/m/k what you think?

Peace,
    CC

I had a lot ofthe same withdrawal sides from Effexor. I was scary. I took clen while on this drug, and when I stopped the clen I got really bad headaches, but I am not sure if that is realted to Effexor or not. The other thing that I have noticed is that drugs like clen and ephedrine do not have as much of an effect on people that are on antideppresants.....anyone else notice this??

Methuselah is offline Member
    I've taken both. Welbutrin is for depression, Paxil is for anxiety.

I used to live on both. That is the reason that I researched Testosterone Replacement Therapy for depression and chronic fatigue. Needless to say, I haven't used either since. I finally feel like I'm participating in life again.

1.) Depression can be caused by a bunch of things. Hormone imbalance is high on the list for chronic clinical depression.

http://www.symptoms-of-depression.com/

2.) The Effects of Low Testosterone

Are you over the age of 35?
    Do you notice a loss or have difficulty gaining muscle tone?
    Have you experienced weight gain especially around the midsection?
    Do you often feel weak and tired without reason?
    Do you have poor recovery from exercise?
    Do you have low sex drive or sexual dysfunction?
    Do you feel depressed, irritable and a lack of motivation?
    Do you have difficulty coping with stress?
    Are you having trouble getting a good night's sleep?
    Do you smoke cigarettes or regularly drink alcohol?

3.) Figure out if you're experiencing anxiety or depression.

I would recommend recovering from your cycle, going off cycle for a couple months to get your hypothalamus/testicular axis back and getting your blood work done.

p.s. Stay away from ecstasy. This will permanently fuck up your serotonin levels. Welbutrin and Paxil are powerful serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 02-11-2002 at 12:19 PM.

Mike Guest
    Yeah you can take clen with Zoloft. My recommendation would be to not stop your zoloft for a cycle. You will be fine with clen - but you shouldn't mess with legitimate medication regimens for juice. Not really safe and besides there is no need. Stay on it next time - if you ever stop taking it - it should be because you are coming off altogether.

Zeeb I like you. You bring up something I have never seen discussed on these forums. Yes I agree - people on anti-depressents will have less benefits from ephedrine, DNP , clen etc.

I am actually writing a paper on this currently. I will post it when it's finished.

Johnny Italia is offline New Member
    Good advice about staying away from Paxil. I had it prescribed to me to battle depression that I was going through a few years back. It's extremely addictive to some people, unfortunately I was one. STAY AWAY!!!

Thanks Mike!! I would be VERY interested in reading that when you are done. No one else seems to know a lot about why that happens.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Mike can you email me please.....

Originally posted by Mike
    Causes sever dependency problems - multiple class action lawsuits against the manufacturers right now because of patients going through intolerable withdrawl symptoms (hallucinations etc etc)
    I am a panic and anxiety attack sufferer and have been taking 30 mg of Paxil every morning for 2 yrs now.

I know if I miss it, especially for more than 2 days I feel strange.

[email protected]

Mike Guest
    yup - feel dizzy and kind of out of it huh? hey I have been waiting to hear from you too - talked to Pete - PM me

Question

Originally posted by Mike
    yup - feel dizzy and kind of out of it huh? hey I have been waiting to hear from you too - talked to Pete - PM me
    Yeah...very much so.....dizzy, blah, no energy, get very depressed. I just PM'med you. I hope you answer back, I am very interested in what you know.

XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    I was on Paxil also. It made me tired all the time. I got off it about a week and a half ago. I wasn't aware of how bad the side effects could be. After reading this post it makes me think I made a good choice of coming off it.
    Last edited by XsinshineX; 02-12-2002 at 07:32 AM.

Sunshine.....

Thanks for your imput. I may have to see my dr about this. I am worried I could become addicted to the Paxil.

Damn the anxiety the Paxil was supposed to relieve is actually the cause of the anxiety this morning.....that's ironic isn't it?

this welbutrin is weird. I take it 2x a day, once in morning and once later in the day like around 6:00 to 8:00 pm. In the morning it does not bother me much but later in the day from like after the 2nd i am completely beat and tired. sometimes almost nauseous and cant stop yawning. then around 10 or so, not long before i go to bed, i get completely wired like i just took some aderol or something. even suppresses my appetite a lil too. It doesnt happen al the time this bad but pretty common. its like im either really up and awake or relly down and tired. I know these are common side effects with these drugs but how can i help them? do i take the second right before i go to bed instead of earlier? Seems like ive helped one problem and gained a new one.

....damn, its almost 1:00 pm

Thread Information