mule1983 is offline Associate Member

cutter expectations?

So i am almost 21 and thinking of my first cycle, I have always lifted hard, probably overtraining but it doesn't bother me, I want to enter my first competition in the spring of next year (April). I am currently holding about 8-10%BF, I am about 190 and 5'8". I have taken prohormones (1-test, Andro, well i guess most of them) and some over the counter anti-e's (6-OXO). My real question here is... is a cutting cycle better if my BF is high like right now? the summer is comming and i would like to know what to expect with a good cutter, will there be any mass gains and what about strength? any help would be awesome

MULE

GymDog is offline Banned
    All depends on your diet and routine. No matter what my goals are (bulk or cut), I always have a low goal to shoot for. That way, if I hit it, then I accomplished my goal...and if I surpassed it, that's even better!!

massimo is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=mule1983] I am currently holding about 8-10%BF, I am about 190 and 5'8".
    MULE[/QUOTE
    Thats not a very high BF.

DocJ is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=massimo]
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    I am currently holding about 8-10%BF, I am about 190 and 5'8".
    MULE[/QUOTE
    Thats not a very high BF.
    i agree...8-10% is considered an "athletic" bf. anything 7% or under would be quite lean.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    My strength always goes up while on gear, regardless of whether I'm cutting or bulking. Don't expect much mass gains, as your diet and cardio will dictate weight loss or gain. But to answer your question directly, your expectations of good results will ultimately depend on your diet and cardio. AAS is used to preserved muscle as your dieting down on a low cal diet. THerefore, if your not as muscular as you like right now, I would suggest bulking up and putting on as much muscle as possible before you cut up. You'll look that much better come show time.

Thread Information