63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Why test only first cycle?

Why test only the first cycle ever? It seems like you end up losing all your gains that way. My friend did deca only his first cycle and he seems to have kept a fair amount.
    What is wrong with a test/deca stack the first cycle ever?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Why test only the first cycle ever? It seems like you end up losing all your gains that way. My friend did deca only his first cycle and he seems to have kept a fair amount.
    What is wrong with a test/deca stack the first cycle ever?
    The debate over a Test only cycle virsus a Test/another compound cycle is that most will say do test only to see how you react.I agree with this to a point.But if you add Deca,just be aware of the sides so you know what exactly is going on.If you do proper research,I see no problem with running a Test/Deca cycle as a first.Many on this board have done it with great success.Again,just research it thoroughly and have your anti e's and proper pct in place.With a solid diet and training program,you should see great gains off that as a first cycle.

~DB

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    If you do the proper pct you should be able to keep more then half of your gains you gain on test... You could stack test and deca but you don't need more then one AAS for your first cycle so why waste the money? Running deca alone is not a good idea unless you want to be limp for a good while, while on it... Running 500mg's of Test a week for 8-10 weeks... with the intake of nolva 10mg a day thoughout your cycle... and then 2 weeks after your last injection you take 100mg of clomid daily for a month... you'll keep anywhere from 50-70% of your gains which isn't too bad at all.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with geoquadzilla. clomid is the best thing since sliced bread. i've always kept 75% of my gains with it. and even before clomid, i always kept a fair amount of muscle when i used test only cycles

I'm the same way bro... I seen me keeping 80-90% of my gains off test cycles with only the intake of tribilus after my cycle... I guess it's good to be us when it comes to that part of life
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i agree with geoquadzilla. clomid is the best thing since sliced bread. i've always kept 75% of my gains with it. and even before clomid, i always kept a fair amount of muscle when i used test only cycles

Friend also said he was hard as a rock on his cycle. I may just do that test enan for an 8 week cycle to see what sides might come out.
    Do you recommend any HCG durning the PCT?

Nah you don't really need the Hcg after your first cycle... 100mg of clomid a day for a month, 2 weeks after your last injection should be more then enough to get your natural test back to where it was. Good Luck.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Friend also said he was hard as a rock on his cycle. I may just do that test enan for an 8 week cycle to see what sides might come out.
    Do you recommend any HCG durning the PCT?
    You can run HCG through your cycle,but stop injections 5-8 days before introducing Clomid.HCG will hamper HPTA functions.

~DB

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think that its that challenging to keep gains from test, IMO its one the easiest AAS to keeps gains with. PCT and diet are the key, keeping your body anti-catabolic will keep your gains from diminishing.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    buy enough test for 10 weeks, if things are going well at week 8 keep going another 2.

Choose the cheapest of either cyp or enan, whatever is less $ per mg. You can't lose with a 250mg/ml ratio, then you are talking just 2, 1cc injects per week. Have your nolva, it is a good idea as stated before to use 10mg per day throughout but have enought so you can bump that up if you have gyno symptoms.
    Good Luck.

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    I believe it is definitely a good Idea to do a test/dbol /EQ for first cycle then the last 4 weeks run 50mg winny depot or pills ED.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    I believe it is definitely a good Idea to do a test/dbol/EQ for first cycle then the last 4 weeks run 50mg winny depot or pills ED.

Thats pretty advanced for a beginner dont you think?? If sides showed up how would you know which compounds react adversely with your body? And how would you treat it?? I say keep it simple the first time, plus, a test only first time cycle will yield good gains.

Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Thats pretty advanced for a beginner dont you think?? If sides showed up how would you know which compounds react adversely with your body? And how would you treat it?? I say keep it simple the first time, plus, a test only first time cycle will yield good gains.

I've read about a stack of
    Dbol 50mg ED/1-3or 4
    Sus 250mg 1/wk 1-8
    Deca 1/wk1-8
    being a favorite beginner stack and yeilding 30lbs in like 2mo. And that you usually only keep like 50% of the gain.
    I'm a hard gainer to begin with. I'm 27 188 lbs and 6'3". I did that fitness calculator and came out with 18%BF. My friends tell me that cannot be acurate. People say I look more like 10-12% BF.
    Any way 30lbs would bump me up to 218, lose 50% and that would be 208. Wait another 8 wks and go Fina/Winny in the spring to get all cut up. That's my plan. To be peaking out during spring break week at Galvaston 2006.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe it is definitely a good Idea to do a test/dbol/EQ for first cycle then the last 4 weeks run 50mg winny depot or pills ED.
    That is definitely a bad idea.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i think he should do a hgh,eq,winni,test,anavar ,dbol ,deca cycle! all these work great together.........if your trying to DIE!

Thread Information