Thread: blood pressure

nonutz is offline New Member

blood pressure

My bp more than normal 153/82 with a pulse of 101. Normally pulse is about 70 or so. I know its all these yum yum goodies im takin but should i be concerned

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nonutz
    My bp more than normal 153/82 with a pulse of 101. Normally pulse is about 70 or so. I know its all these yum yum goodies im takin but should i be concerned
    Keep your sodium intake low,and water intake high.On cycle I boil at 160/110,and off cycle 125/70...so I know what you are going through.

~DB

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm you guys get blood work done often or got some of the stuff to monitor it at home the gadget rather

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm you guys get blood work done often or got some of the stuff to monitor it at home the gadget rather
    I have an arsenal of bp meds,and a monitoring device here at home.Blood work is done only after pct.

~DB

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh ok

what do i need to pickup, just something to check my bp? i cant think of anything else i'd need

and when you get bloodwork done, what do u get done? im not sure how to get it done here anyway

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    ahh ok

what do i need to pickup, just something to check my bp? i cant think of anything else i'd need

and when you get bloodwork done, what do u get done? im not sure how to get it done here anyway
    A home bp monitoring device is all you need.

For your blood test you'll need to have your Test levels checked,HGH levels,liver panels ect ect ect...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Yep. Get yourself a home blood pressure machine (around $40), it can be a lifesaver. I just started Phentermine as a replacement for eca and my blood pressure shot way up (and I didn't have *any* symptoms). So I started taking an ACE inhibitor and now I'm around 145/85. Cheap insurance.

Thread Information