Outkaster is offline New Member

Gains on Var and prop

Just started 40mg ed and 100mg eod Prop. My goal is to gain 20-25lbs of lean mass. I know this is a cutting cycle but dont I control my gains with my diet?
    thanks bros

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    bwhaha, you wont gain 20lb of LBM, i would aim for 10-15lbs.

20-25 pounds from var and prop? Good luck bro!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    so your saying you want to gain 20-25lbs from the prop? you dont gain much weight on var,,,its really good for strength,muscle hardness,and pumps.i agree with whiteyk only taking in 3-400mg of test a week,u should aim for 10-15lbs.genetics play a big role too imo...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Diet plays a big role in any AS you use on how much you gain.......... The cycle you are running and the goals you are after (cutting) will not get you to put 20 to 25lbs of lean mass........ The only way I see that happening is if you eat like you want to put on that much weight but your gains will not be as lean as you are hopeing for.

Outkaster is offline New Member
    But it is possible with the correct diet, rigtht?

Dont laugh at my goals!

thanks

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    My suggestion would be to drop the var and add eq or tren and extend your test to at least 12 weeks. That might get you closer to the gains you're looking for. Thats just what i have read from different posts and through my own research.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

DocJ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outkaster
    But it is possible with the correct diet, rigtht?

Dont laugh at my goals!

thanks
    it might be possible if run for 12-15 weeks but not for 9 weeks.

If you run

week 1-14 Test Enantate
    week 1-12 Equipose
    week 1-10 Tren Enantate

With Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

and proteinsupplementation of 150 grams Every day
    (The right amount and right type of protein is often the bottleneck on cycles and bulking often leads to less LBM gain due to the fact that people eat crappy foods just to get sufficient protein --> Disclipined eating is one of the hardest things in sports and Proteinsupplementation eases that proces!)

This is very harsh for a first cycle and maybe even too much for a second but gains of 20-30 lbs LBM (!) are not uncommon...

First Cycles with only Test and Winny/Var tend to put on 20-30 lbs if followed strictly with good diet and training and enough Protein...

Greets
    Kingofmasters

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe at 75-100mg ED of prop and the 40mg ED of Var but otherwise at your current prop dosage you'd need something like EQ or Deca to back that up. That is if you're shooting for 20-25 pounds of good gains. I'm not sure what you're looking for though running a cutting cycle to put on mass like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Maybe at 75-100mg ED of prop and the 40mg ED of Var but otherwise at your current prop dosage you'd need something like EQ or Deca to back that up. That is if you're shooting for 20-25 pounds of good gains. I'm not sure what you're looking for though running a cutting cycle to put on mass like that.
    20-30 lbs of LBM (so good quality lean gains) is very attainable of using a cycle like I described and your not way above your genetic potential (so if you already have done 7 cycles or so!).

Remember the cycle I described
    (including 2 weeks prior to PCT and PCT itself is a 5 month commitment!)
    So 5 months of High intensity training (without injuring yourself!), proper diet and proteinsupplementation...

And even 40 lbs of Lean Gains is attainable! (like I said If you're not way above your genetic potential)

Remember 40 lbs (18 kg sounds less impressive) is 2 lbs (roughly a kilo) per week...

During puberty we can put that on naturally! (and that's without training!)

It's all about dedication, training and diet!

20-25 lbs of LBM in 4-5 months is a joke and anyone could achive that with
    a proper steroid -cycle, diet and trainingscheme and some Motivation!

One thing I forgot to mention is that I'm a big believer of the
    Weighttheory in Ergogenics
    (In a year or two will be a Master of Science Ergogenics)

Saying you can only hold/gain a certain amount of weight so in
    "improved conditions"
    (as they so beautifully call it in literature when we are talking about things like Steroids ) you can gain for instance 20 kgs but it depends on life style and the "improved conditions" not to mention genetics what part of that will be Muscle!
    it's relatively easy for the body to maintain adipose tissue but to get muscle
    --> meaning if you gain 5 kgs of fat the maximum you can gain further in muscles and water is 20-5=15 kg (so the less you gain fat and water the more muscle you can gain and even better maintain it so even a year after you stopped your cycle).

Now these numbers are all fictional and vary from person to person...
    but it illustrates that in reality (well at least for the people that support this theory) is that Cutting is actually more favourable in the long run if you want to put on as much muscle as possible then bulking...

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by G MAN; 05-10-2004 at 03:14 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    20-30 lbs of LBM (so good quality lean gains) is very attainable of using a cycle like I described and your not way above your genetic potential (so if you already have done 7 cycles or so!).
    Having read your post now I will agree. I wasn't responding to your post with what I said though. I was responding to the guy that started the thread. I wasn't stating your cycle wouldn't work, as I didn't even read your post. I'll quote you when I respond to you in someone else's thread.

Thread Information