dash812 is offline New Member

advice for next cycle

over a year ago i took 6 weeks of sus 250/week and my skinny ass blew up like a tick. earlier this year i too 10 weeks deca 300/week and 8 weeks sus/omna 250/week and didnt notice much of anything, some gains but not like the first time i took only 6 weeks of sus. no sides either, in the slightest. i know the sus and omna was good but im thinking the deca was bunk even though it said golden triangle labs and all that ****. ANYWAY, since the sus/omna didnt do too much of anything im thinking of getting some test e along with more sus. thats about all i can get my hands on right now (sus, omna, deca, test). could someone help me out with how much i should take? unless you think i shouldnt go with the test. i also have about 35 clomid tabs left and cant get any other antiestrogens so it will have to do.
    if i dont go with test, and stay with only sus/omna then how much should i take? ive already found that my body is fine as far as sides, but maybe not with bigger dosages. tell me what you think, thanks

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Okay well its obvious that youre not getting gains because you took the same amount of chemical even though you already grew a bunch off the same dose a while back. You need to continually increase your doses, not a lot, but some. And drop the deca , thats just useless. As for a following cycle, if all you can get is test n deca, just get test. And dont bother with sus and test enth together, pick one or the other and run it at around 500mg/week for 10+ weeks. If you grew well of sus, id go ahead and stick with that.

Roid

beefydragon is offline Member
    Hmm, i ran TestE 500mg along with 400mg Deca each week for 12 weeks and so far i've blown up like a balloon... so, give that a shot...

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Hmm, i ran TestE 500mg along with 400mg Deca each week for 12 weeks and so far i've blown up like a balloon... so, give that a shot...
    I still hate deca . But i think 500mg/week of test is gonna work well for him. The only reason i suggested sus is because he probably wants that initial kickstart (from the prop) that he wont get with enth. But the only two test products i run anymore are test cyp for bulking and test prop for cutting

Roid

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic
    I still hate deca . But i think 500mg/week of test is gonna work well for him. The only reason i suggested sus is because he probably wants that initial kickstart (from the prop) that he wont get with enth. But the only two test products i run anymore are test cyp for bulking and test prop for cutting

Roid
    LOL! Yeah, some people do hate Deca... if the guy is still not gaining... perhaps GH would work well for him... Although it depends on his age too... Are u over 25?

Thats a tough one. I wouldnt resort to GH so soon. I mean his only cycles thus far has been 250mg of sus and some deca ....for only like 8 weeks. Those are poor cycles to say the least. I would leave gh for guys who have grown close to as far as theyre going to, and still want more. It will help mature satellite cells and give him the kick that AAS did back when they started. Id have this guy see what 500mg/weel of test will do, im sure he'll be surprised if he eats and trains well.

Roid

Thread Information