Thread: Evocash???

HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Evocash???

Hey bros,
    Can anyone please explain EvoCash to me, I have always used WU in the past but I am so sick of paying an extra 30-40$ to send money, I looked on their web site but it really didnt tell me anything, is it really free??
    from start to finish how does it work,

Thanks

HM

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump
    Last edited by Lozgod; 05-29-2004 at 07:30 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    EVO cash is kind of strange, just started using it myself. Its free to wire money from evocash but you actually have to wire money from your bank to evocash. So its not really free, but cheaper.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I use evocash and like it a lot. I send them a money order in the mail (usually enough for 2-3 cycles), so the only cost is whatever shipping method you choose. Then you have money in your evo account, and as long as your source uses evo, you can transfer money to them instantly, and free.
    Last edited by Another1; 05-09-2004 at 07:13 PM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you can deposit cash into a bank for a 1% fee

ahh I Think I see how it works
    so, if I have a checking account, could I have my bank send them money, or should I send a check. to fill my evo account,
    so does the person receiving the funds get cash like wu, for some reason this seems to good to be true,
    are you telling me no more 30-40$ for sending...

HM

PS LOZGOD, take about 10 steps back brother, relax

not to good to be true....works great...the only way I fund my account is with cash

also, the person getting the funds can only take out what you say, they dont have free range to the acount right, so If I had 1000$ and only wanted to use 600. I wouldnt have to worry about the other 400$

HM

I just set up an account, it was easy, I am going to send a money order to then, does anyone have a ball park idea on how long from the time you send money order that it will be in your account...
    Im really not sold on the idea of sending a money order..can you also send a check form your checking, wouldnt this be easier?

HM

Musa is offline Associate Member

Red face hi

The only think with that, you have to give you real name right?When I send thrue WU i don't give them my real name...maybe i am just paranoid....but just thinking if they get busted or some , they can trace people that send the money, right??Again , I am probably paranoid...

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Evocash is simple. Set up account, send money order and bang, your done. 3or 4 days later, money is in your account. What does this doing in this forum anyway?

musa, you can set up an account with your real name and one with a fake, so you transfer the funds to who you want with your fake one. you can send funds via money order to your real one and transfer that money into your fake one.

hope this helps

HM

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    if u send them via money order wouldnt it take ages for them to get into the fake one

also is this american only?

you can deposit cash in any weels farfo, us bank, bank of america, washington mutual, and others. This is the fastest way to fund an account that I have used (ussally 1 business day). Fee is 1%.

To send cash you need to get their account #. Feel free to give your account # to anyone as they will need it to fund your account. DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD.Once they give you an account# you transfer the funds from your account to theirs.

hope this helps...pm me if you need more help

Thread Information