Thread: Eq cycle?

tack123 is offline New Member

Question Eq cycle?

Was going to run an EQ cycle with winny. But i herd that EQ alone might be better cause the winny would take away from the gains with the EQ. Any suggestions....

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tack123
    Was going to run an EQ cycle with winny. But i herd that EQ alone might be better cause the winny would take away from the gains with the EQ. Any suggestions....
    yes i have a suggestion...
    Test E- wks1-10 500mg/wk (shoot 2x a week)
    nova 10mg ed
    PCT
    ....thats a good first cycle, and if you really wanted you could add in the Eq...just make sure you have some sort of test with it as it is the base of any cycle...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Correct. A EQ or a EQ/Winstrol cycle alone won't do much for you. Slow down and research. No cycle is complete without some form of test

We need some stats on you as well as your goals.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    for the first and every cycle, testosterone is the best compound to run. Everything else is just gravy or frosting.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you are wrong, the winny wont take away from the eq gains, it will only help solidify them, but you wont be making much gains if you dont use test. try test e for 10 weeks like bartley said..... give us some stats.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    you are wrong, the winny wont take away from the eq gains, it will only help solidify them, but you wont be making much gains if you dont use test. try test e for 10 weeks like bartley said..... give us some stats.
    Exactly.

Don't know who you are getting your info from tack123, but you should do some research on this board and give us stats when asking ?'s like these.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    EQ and winny together is beutiful during cutting

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Alot of people run those 2 together and are happy with the results...

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I have heard it is great by themselves but I would personally run it with Test as a base. I feel you really need it in every cycle.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    ok first off i have done a winny and EQ cycle last summer...gained 12-15 solid pounds and my strength sky rocketed...kept everything....but i will say that test should be the base of any cycle....you will see some pretty good results from just the winny and EQ but youll be alot happier in the end if you run some test with that EQ and winny...and secondly you really don't need 3 compounds for your first cycle to get the results ur lookin for...if anything go with the 500 mgs of test E, split into 2 shots a week for 12 weeks, and toss in the EQ at 300-400 mgs a week for 10 weeks, also split into 2 shots a week....followed by the proper PCT about 18-21 days after your last test E injection....JMO

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    and no the winny won't hurt ur gains....if anything it will help you keep more at the end of your cycle

tack123 is offline New Member
    think i'm gonna just run the eq cycle gonna start it in 2 weeks, worked really hard in the gym all summer and through the winter but during the last 3 months have been in season and havent been able to lift alot have gotten a little skinny and have lost some of my size. B/c just been running and stuff. Just want my size back but want to stay lean cause of my sport any sugestions of diets while taking the EQ???

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Eq alone isnt going to yield good gains alone, and along the lines of staying lean realize that EQ is going to make you hungry all the time so your diet needs to be good.

Thread Information