PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

need help building first cycle...

alright I need some help making up this cycle;
    my friend had 6 sust shots left after his cycle and he gave them to me so here's what I was thinking of doing (its just a short 8 week cycle);
    week 1-3 sust 250 500mg/week
    week 4-8 dbol - but how much should I be taking of this?
    week 4-10 10 mg/day Nolva
    PCT 2 weeks after cycle
    20mg/day nolva
    I forget the clomid part of PCT off hand but I have it somewhere at home. any advice?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    my friend had 6 sust shots left after his cycle and he gave them to me so here's what I was thinking of doing (its just a short 8 week cycle);
    PCT 2 weeks after cycle
    20mg/day nolva
    I forget the clomid part of PCT off hand but I have it somewhere at home. any advice?
    ditch the sus or save it for later.. if this is your first cycle stick with test e only. this is what my first cycle is going to be after i lose some more bf%

1-12wk test e 400-500 mg week
    8-14wk anavar 35-40mg ed
    1-pct nolva 20mg ed
    1-12wk l dex .25mg ed
    clomid for pct

it is a pretty safe first cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned
    PCT 2 weeks after cycle
    20mg/day nolva
    Yikes!!!

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Bro 3 weeks of sust? You really should not run Test any less than 8 weeks. Either get some more Sust or Get some Test E. 3 Weeks is just gonna be enough to shut your system down and then ur gonna need PCT. Dbol should be ran first 4 weeks of a cycle. Not trying to flame bro. Just do a little more research and make your first cycle count bro. Its usually your best one. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yikes!!!
    if this cycle is really that bad should i just run sust for 10 weeks? I was going to do that in the first place but I heard that wouldnt give me that great of results.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yikes!!!
    yeah thats what i said.. so kid listen to the da bull he knows his shhiitt!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    Bro 3 weeks of sust? You really should not run Test any less than 8 weeks. Either get some more Sust or Get some Test E. 3 Weeks is just gonna be enough to shut your system down and then ur gonna need PCT. Dbol should be ran first 4 weeks of a cycle. Not trying to flame bro. Just do a little more research and make your first cycle count bro. Its usually your best one. Peace
    yeah I had a feeling this wasnt a very good cycle. I just wanted to see what some people thought of it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    if this cycle is really that bad should i just run sust for 10 weeks? I was going to do that in the first place but I heard that wouldnt give me that great of results.
    If you run Test from wk 1-10,and dbol wk 1-4,I like it.

~DB

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll love your results from 10 weeks of sust as long as you shoot it atleast twice a week. 3 times a week would be better but is a lot if this is your first time. Run Nolva the whole time through and you'll be a happy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You'll love your results from 10 weeks of sust as long as you shoot it atleast twice a week. 3 times a week would be better but is a lot if this is your first time. Run Nolva the whole time through and you'll be a happy guy.
    does running nolva throughout give you better results?

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    sust250 needs to be done every other day. otherwise your test levels are going up and down twice a week. stick with either enant or cyp. and more importantly try doing a search for first cycle....youll go insane trying to read everything.

does running nolva throughout give you better results?
    No, it will keep the bloat and other sides down and make your results look better. All those esters can give a little bloat if you're not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    sust250 needs to be done every other day. otherwise your test levels are going up and down twice a week. stick with either enant or cyp. and more importantly try doing a search for first cycle....youll go insane trying to read everything.
    He's right though, I am assuming you have no access to test E since you're going with sust. Sust is best after 4-5 cycles maybe when you can use 750mg-1g a week. I used it first cycle and was happy with results but have since learned a lot more about keeping levels stable. You got access to some test E?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    thats the most uneducated cycle i have ever seen, do your HW and come back when your ready.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    thats the most uneducated cycle i have ever seen, do your HW and come back when your ready.
    He's already rethought it to just a test cycle. Now it's down to wether it will be sust or test E.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    He's right though, I am assuming you have no access to test E since you're going with sust. Sust is best after 4-5 cycles maybe when you can use 750mg-1g a week. I used it first cycle and was happy with results but have since learned a lot more about keeping levels stable. You got access to some test E?
    my source has access to anything..

Thread Information