jeeptj97 is offline New Member

Question I have nolva... should i use it?

Im at the end of my 3rd week of 500mg Test E/ and 400Mg week , starting my fourth... i dont have signs of muscle growth yet, but i dont want to run into bitch tits on my first cycle and have to stop it in the middle when it starts to kick in. I have a bottle of liquid nolvadex , and havnt used it... im not sure if i can use it now, or wait till post cycle.. im not really sure about it, as much as i have read, i am still not really clear on it... do u just drink it or what? I dont even know im prone to getting bitch tits but i hear nolva can take away from your gains too.... should i start using it now or just keep goin to week 12 without it?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    drink it, i take nolva + l-dex because i hate the bloat

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Start using the Nolva at 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT........ Anti-e's will not hinder your gains.... Drink it do not try to inject it because the stuff isn't sterile.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Go ahead an start. Mudman said use 20mg, and if you have enough that is great, but using 10mg daily would be great. Either way, it is a personal decision. I use .25mg ldex + 10mg nolva daily.

If anti e's do hinder your gains, they are so minimally hindered and the benefits are grand

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro be sure to shoot to the back of your throat with a syringe and chase with a little gatorade or something or you can just mix it with a little gatorade and be sure not to get it on your tongue because it taste like sh*t.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    if you can take endless needle pokes, day after site soreness, stinging BA, and so on you can handle a little bad taste

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    if you can take endless needle pokes, day after site soreness, stinging BA, and so on you can handle a little bad taste
    I can handle the pokes with no problem, but shooting a terd down the back of my throat just ain't my cup of tea...just my opinion but you know everybody has one.

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    How bad does that **** taste?

jeeptj97 is offline New Member

Red face

I dug my nolva out of the closet and its a whitish liqid w/ a lotta white junk at the bottom.... and i shook it up to get it all mixed back together, and there is little while flakes floating around, and stilll a bit stuck to the bottom. Is this normal? Oh yeah its a 50 ml bottle, and its 20mg/ml... so i guess ill just take 10 mg a day starting tomorrow, so this will leave me enough for my cycle and plus post cycle (i also have clomid too for that). The bottle has a rubber stopper thing on it for a needle.. Is there anyway to take it off cuzz i dont have that many needles to spare.. i cant use one everyday for that, i would run out quick. Thanks for your input guys.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    buy needles they cost pennies.... what are you thinking exposing an injectable if you dont have to???

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    You can take the top off but I just use the same needle for awhile. Its not like your injecting it.

IHateCrunches is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Start using the Nolva at 20mg ED through the cycle and PCT........ Anti-e's will not hinder your gains.... Drink it do not try to inject it because the stuff isn't sterile.

Personally i think 20mg ED is a little high.. Only use it with a sign of gyno.. check everyday.. it isnt hard youll notice it quickly. But if you want to be safe i have read and learned that 10mg everyday is an effective dose.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id do the 10mg/ed better safe than sorry and its cheap remember

CoonII is offline New Member
    jeep

you can heat the bottle of nolva on a stove to help it suspend. heat water in a pan/pot until just before it boils, then take the pot/pan off the heat. put the bottle of nolva in the hot pan for like five to ten mins and the flakes should disappear. i was told you should not take it while it is still flaky as it will mess with the concentration levels and you will ot be able to dose properly.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    buy needles they cost pennies.... what are you thinking exposing an injectable if you dont have to???
    Yeah, what is he thinking?!?! Oh, wait. Maybe that it's not an injectable. That could relate.

Thread Information