View Poll Results: What is your opinion of British Dragon Anavar?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's excellent!

24 45.28%
  • It's okay.

22 41.51%
  • It's garbage (didn't work at all)

7 13.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

British Dragon Anavar

I'm considering using British Dragon Anavar . Does anyone have any opinions on it? Some say it's crap, others say it's great.

Right now, I'm not considering any other type of var.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-17-2004 at 03:37 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    My gf has been using it on and off for awhile now,and loves it!!!I know several other ppl that love it as well.Very good stuff!!

~DB

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i was gonna do a cycle using bd var and i was under the impression bd make good gear
    Last edited by ChicOnSwole; 05-09-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    It gets a big thumbs up from me!

MachZ is offline Member
    I'd go with its ok, I did 400 10mg tabs at 60mg/ED in the beginning upping to 80mg/ED then I switched to Orbit var as it was quite a bit less expensive.
    I'd says it no better results than any other and this is from a guy who really likes BD gear.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    BD products are awsome.....if I had a domestic source for it, I would use it ALOT more!!

please do not pm me with domestic sources

plurmurphy is offline New Member

Help!!

Hello, Does anyone know of any British Dragon resellers that are not way overprice because for 250 tabs someone was trying to charge me 1100 USD and I think thats way too much could someone let me know on

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by plurmurphy
    Hello, Does anyone know of any British Dragon resellers that are not way overprice because for 250 tabs someone was trying to charge me 1100 USD and I think thats way too much could someone let me know on that )
    You shouldn't be asking for sources Expect sh** loads of scammers in your inbox.

On the matter, who ever said BD var is crap needs shooting. Its awesome without a doubt.

From hooker: Do you realize you just re-posted his asking for sources and e-mail address? So now I need to edit his thread and yours too, because you repeated it, in order to tell him not to do it!

British Dargon is expensive....ergo so is their remailers/resellers.

Their anavar , according to tests H-Bomb ran, is also underdosed.

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...newpost&t=7450

511220 is offline Associate Member
    From hooker: It was really nice of you to quote him. Now I need to run around editing the original post and as well as all of the members who quoted this guy, in order to tell him what not to do. Thanks.

hmmm

Alrite well if BD is underdosed what do all of you recommend and BD is pointless no one will give me any F*cking sources and I don't feel like getting ripped off or scammed out of my hard money if you all know what I mean or can relate because I have been scammed for anavar before and im still not to happy about it I basically have no sources for anything all the internet sources like the websites and stuff are all in it for the money of course soo there way over price and no one else is willing to help soo im looking for some recommendations for companies other then BD if you think its underdosed let me know thanks

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I ran 30mg/day.....I noticed incredible strength gains....25 lbs increase on bench......50lb increase in seated rows.....only ran it for a month....Too expensive....good stuff though

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    I ran 30mg/day.....I noticed incredible strength gains....25 lbs increase on bench......50lb increase in seated rows.....only ran it for a month....Too expensive....good stuff though
    Good results how much were you paying though per pill i should say?? How many did you buy in total and how much was it in total and why did you only run it a month didnt you have anymore?? Also this would be my first time taking Anavar or anything like that for that matter I have heard from friends that stuff like this slows down your agility and reflexs someone please verify that for me thanks. O ya and email me soo we can talk outside of this forum because i think what we are doing now may be against regulations i may be wrong though. My email is listed about

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    when you say its too expensive how much is too expenive to you?

Expensive is a relative term. Any UGLab makes Anavar for sale at a cheaper price. Even if it were .01c per 100tabs, if I could get it for half that price, then .01c/100tabs would be too expensive.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Sorry Hooker. Should of realised.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I won't someone to post and say its garbage because people did n the poll. Yes is expensive but it is very brand of var which I think anyone thats used it would say.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I used BD var on my first cycle -I got great results off it - but have had equally good gains off powder @ alot less cost

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    The funny thing or not so funny thing is less muscle mass = More money. The more muscle mass = less money.

yess

Yes but anavar also has the least amount of side effects like almost no liver toxity just stuff like that. Good news I have found a domestic source
    but it is mine for the keeping although I still wish I could find it cheaper haha but its the cheapest ive found yet and its all thanks to searching around all these different forums thanks guys

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    I just had a friend of mine send 10mg var to SRCS lab it came back at 14.2mg (overdosed). I will ask for the results to post. He also had Oxydrol (Anadrol 50) 50mg per tab tested it came back at 59mg. They have always been overdosed or right on the money. There products are very,very good I have always had great results from them.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    I just had a friend of mine send 10mg var to SRCS lab it came back at 14.2mg (overdosed). I will ask for the results to post. He also had Oxydrol (Anadrol 50) 50mg per tab tested it came back at 59mg. They have always been overdosed or right on the money. There products are very,very good I have always had great results from them.
    I call bullshit. Post the lab tests.

BritishTiger is offline New Member
    British Dragon or British Dispensary? (BD) well the difference there is British Dispensary is 108 year established and is owened by a thai chinese family with no shares, and they are BIG!! British Dragon is one man, also thai chinese who originaly took a recipe to china and produced his own brand it then led to other products manufactured. They are then shipped to thailand for repackaging under the name of British Dragon that is UNLICENCED, and distributed from there because nobody wants to buy from China. I personally think the prices are high because they have seized production and there is now only a limited supply. There is still a large stock in Russia, but it is hard to obtain. If anyone has any information about this or disagree's with me then ide like to know your views and how you obtain your knowledge. My source is dirrectly from British Dispensary's Directors

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishTiger
    British Dragon or British Dispensary? (BD) well the difference there is British Dispensary is 108 year established and is owened by a thai chinese family with no shares, and they are BIG!! British Dragon is one man, also thai chinese who originaly took a recipe to china and produced his own brand it then led to other products manufactured. They are then shipped to thailand for repackaging under the name of British Dragon that is UNLICENCED, and distributed from there because nobody wants to buy from China. I personally think the prices are high because they have seized production and there is now only a limited supply. There is still a large stock in Russia, but it is hard to obtain. If anyone has any information about this or disagree's with me then ide like to know your views and how you obtain your knowledge. My source is dirrectly from British Dispensary's Directors
    of course, it s an UG!

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    I've not quite made it to the Var in my cycle, but am currently taking 40 mg ED of BD tbol, and I have to say it's awesome.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    ive been using my BD Var with my prop for the past 3 3/4weeks and Ive noticed nothing at all!! No increased vascularity thats noticable, no inc in strength, no inc in weight................And yes, Im sure its real, and just in case I posted pics in the right forum - http://forums.steroid.com/poll.php?d...ts&pollid=1470

it came out pretty definately real....what do you's think ???

can anyone give me an address that will test the tabs/vials out for their strength etc and to see if theyre real please ???

Also, if you look at the dates stamped on my var, they are printed on a sticker with small neat text. If you look at the REAL Var pics on the correct forum, you will notice that their dates are just printed on the main big label and not on a sticker, and is also more, untidy and large. What does this say, if anything, about mine??

thanks

mind you, if you go the the britishdragon website, you will see that their pic is EXACTLY like my pic - with the dates printed on a sticker that is then placeed on the package, and is neat text and small. Unllike the ones posted on the real steroid pics forum -

http://www.britishdragon.com/oxanabol.asp

bump

bro i believe the prop your doing is hiding the effects of the Var.

hmmmm........thats not a bad theory. But should I not have gained a fair bit of weight if thats the case ??? Are you saying, that once I stop my cycle, when the prop wears off, I should have some good results ?

thanks

bro what are your stats? Is that you in your Avatar? How much Var are you taking now?

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    hmmmm........thats not a bad theory. But should I not have gained a fair bit of weight if thats the case ??? Are you saying, that once I stop my cycle, when the prop wears off, I should have some good results ?

thanks

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Is that you in your Avatar? How much Var are you taking now?
    yea i was wondering bout that myself.

yeah thats me in my avatar early this year prior to my cycle. current stats are age 23, 5'10", APPROX 199LBS, 10%BF. Im currently on prop 150mg EOD and Var @ 50mg ED. Im going to bump the Var up to 60mg soon though. this whole cycle has cost me over £900 (1600USD) and Im not getting anything from it so far!! So, its really beginning to piss me off. I wont be doing AAS ever again after this!!!!!!

Ya i feel your pain $$$ wise, my cycle is @ 2G's. First you should look into raising your Prop, then i would have run the Var by itself with Clen . What are your goals, what are you looking for from the juice, you already look tight. Here is what my cycle looks like.

yeah thats me in my avatar early this year prior to my cycle. current stats are age 23, 5'10", APPROX 199LBS, 10%BF. Im currently on prop 150mg EOD and Var @ 50mg ED. Im going to bump the Var up to 60mg soon though. this whole cycle has cost me over £900 (1600USD) and Im not getting anything from it so far!! So, its really beginning to piss me off. I wont be doing AAS ever again after this!!!!!!
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 06-22-2005 at 11:13 AM.

seriously mate, theres not a chance I can buy anymore gear!! do you know how hard it is trying to explain to the wife that you have to spend all that cash on 1 cycle!! there is no chance i can get more!

Plus, this is really my first (Properly researched cycle - read http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post1832329 for info) so going higher would surely be a lot for a beginner ?!?

Also, Before I started this cycle, I did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions and this is the cycle that was recommended and what I chose so surely its not too low a dose ???

I hear ya bro and have read your posts, what i meant was next time run the Prop first then run the Var. I am hoping that this T-Bol works, as Var is so friggin expensive. I will keep you posted i am going to start my cycle in July.

seriously mate, theres not a chance I can buy anymore gear!! do you know how hard it is trying to explain to the wife that you have to spend all that cash on 1 cycle!! there is no chance i can get more!

Plus, this is really my first (Properly researched cycle - read http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post1832329 for info) so going higher would surely be a lot for a beginner ?!?

Also, Before I started this cycle, I did a lot of research and asked a lot of questions and this is the cycle that was recommended and what I chose so surely its not too low a dose ???

I understand now then! Yeah that would prob be a good idea. Le tme know how your tbol gets on!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    I just had a friend of mine send 10mg var to SRCS lab it came back at 14.2mg (overdosed). .
    Your friend is so full of shit his eyes are brown.

BD Anavar is underdosed by almost 30%. The lab report is attached.

It's underdosed ,but at least it's expensive.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information