Thread: help with deca

roc1292 is offline Junior Member

help with deca

i need help find test to run with deca , i would think that PROPIONATE would be good. if are any better please let me know, this is the frist time that i'll rum deca, but not the frist time for gear.

So i geuss what i'm getting at is, what should a frist time user of deca run with it. I weight about 205 and still want to put on mass, but would like to use deca this time around.

thank you

It your looking for mass...I'd opt for cyp or enth.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roc1292
    i need help find test to run with deca , i would think that PROPIONATE would be good. if are any better please let me know, this is the frist time that i'll rum deca, but not the frist time for gear.

So i geuss what i'm getting at is, what should a frist time user of deca run with it. I weight about 205 and still want to put on mass, but would like to use deca this time around.

thank you
    Pretty simple question. Deca for a first time should be run at 400mgs and run the test depending upon cycle experience at 500+mgs a week. Keep the test higher than the deca. As for the best test, I personally like prop but needs to be injected ed. If you are not ready for that than cyp or enth will be fine 2x a week...
    Last edited by Guardian74; 05-09-2004 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typo error

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    cyp and deca would be a nice first cycle IMO. prop is a good choice but u may get tired of all the pokes being its ur first cycle.

TrIBOL

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roc1292

thank you
    I'd go with test enanthate or cyp. They are taken once or twice a week just like the deca and can be mixed in the same needle so you dont need to poke yourself so many times. With prop you have to take 4 or 5 injections per week and sometimes you get a bad roller coaster ride with testosterone levels going up and down... with enanthate you get a long steady consistent testosterone and the enanthate/deca cycle is an easy one you will do just fine with just once a week injections.

roc1292 is offline Junior Member
    thank you

Thread Information