birdman22 is offline New Member

first time cycle....wondering how to take it over three weeks (then times 2)

this will be my first cycle and i want to gain strength and lose some bf% what i have right now is 100 clens 100 5mg anavars and 10 mls of test prop. I was wondering if someone could help me make a three week cycle and i would just take it twice. I figured that i would end up taking 69 clens if i did the day 1-1 pill day 2-2 pills and so on up to 6 days then two weeks on two weeks off, but since i have been researching the anavar i am totaly lost on how to take it i am guessing 25mg's a day, which would end up being 20 days and with the test prop i am not sure what to do to get the best results.
    I also plan on taking clomid or novaldex if you have any suggestions on which one just let me know. Thanks for your time
    B.M.

re:

by the way i am 240 pounds

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    So you want a 6 week cycle or a 3 week cycle, reason I ask is that you really shouldn't go less then 8 weeks.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you don't have enough gear there to make a whole cycle, 3 weeks is not enough no matter what you're taking. get yourself another 20mL of test for a total of 30mL then you have enough to run 12 weeks @ 500mL /week. great beginner cycle.

sorry if i was misunderstood

what i was asking is if someone could help me make a cycle for three weeks with the gear i have, but i will be taking it for nine weeks i just want to condense what i have now into three and then multiply it by three to make it nine weeks worth.
    sorry for the inconvienice

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    you need basicly this much stuff

75mg prop ed
    25mg anavar ed
    clen is really a toss up, some people can handle 200mcg a day while other look like a parkinson disease patient on 40mcg

SO 525mg of anavar
    and 1575mg of prop
    every 3 weeks

Thread Information