djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

fainted after injection, help?

gave a friend of mine his injection the other day, i did once cc of sust/eq mix in his left shoulder, then 1 in his right, and about 15 seconds after i did his right shoulder he goes i feel kinda dizzy and i go are you ok and he goes yah im ok and as he is saying ya im ok he fell, he just fell, and i went down by him, asked him if he was alright, again he told me he was fine. finally after about 45 seconds i got him to stand and then sit down on our couch, i had my roomate bring him a cold water and about 10 minutes later after i felt he would be ok i let him leave...wtf just happened? i aspirated, no blood, no air bubbles in the mix before i injected, any ideas? i thought maybe some small air bubbles from the eq, or maybe he was just really excited/nervous? any help would be appreciated, im kinda worried and never had this happen before, thanks guys

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit bro, that would have scared the crap outa me! It could have been a few things. Anxiety/nervous. Maybe he was dehydrated or had an empty stomach?? I always make sure i drink alot and have something in my stomach when im shooting. Seems any of those could have done it.
    Glad to hear hes ok though!

OG

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I agree with being nervous and the empty stomach, maybe scared of needles a little. I had this happen to a friend of mine , he hadnt ate that day

McBain is offline Member
    I came real close to passing out first time I shot pecs. Having a needle pointed at your chest can be a scary fucking site! He was probably just anxious. Btw I NEVER get nervous and dizzy but when shooting pecs I did so it's not like you have to be the nervous type.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds to me like he experienced a mild case of shock. same shit happened to me once. got shortness of breath, shakes, tunnel vision...
    of course, then I realized I had run my dogs worm meds! j/j
    seriously, it probably was just mild shock, was he watching you inject him? that can trigger shock in some people...
    Ripper

joeyc is offline New Member
    That just happens sometimes, and more often in men than women.
    It's called "vaso vegal syncoe"
    It comes from a hypersensitive vegal nerve and the apprehension of the needle stick causing a person to pass-out, I have seen people go into convulsions while unconscious but with no ill effects after consciousness is regained.

Joeyc
    Last edited by joeyc; 08-18-2002 at 11:53 AM.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Just did my first shot thursday in my shoulder, didn't feel a thing but i started to sweat and get dizzy, my brother who gave me the shot just watched me for a bit and an hour later i went to the gym. i think it was just being nervous/anxiuos.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My friend dropped like a log the first time I injected him. Makes you scared at first but I still laugh at him about that of course now he does more than me.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I think its all nerves Bro,I'm a tattoo artist and I,ve had huge guys pass out just putting the stencil on.After ahwile its kind of comical!

lol, thanks for all the replies guys, i was afraid no one would read because the post was so long. so by now hopefully hes still alive, havn't talked to him but im assuming since the po's didn't bust my door down that he's probably alive and kickin. once again thanks for all the replies, take care

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    A friend of mine said that he felt like he was going to black out after taking a shot one time but that is the only time other then this that I have heard of some one pasing out.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    back in the day i got a little light headed once and awhile but never fainted. i bet he was just nervous and blacked out from it.

yah probably, it was just weird that i gave him two injection the friday before that for his very first time, and he hardly knew me then, had never been to my house before, and had just bought the gear, and he was fine then...nevertheless its a scary experience for me to put in the archives...thanks again

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah probably, its a scary experience for me to put in the archives...thanks again
    yeah, i bet. you're probly like.. shit, did i just stick it in this guy's vein? did i just kill this guy? would've stressed me out, too. glad he's okay.

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to my friend when he injected. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!! OMG

wood is offline Associate Member
    One of my friends passed out like that last year when he first started his AS, it was anxiety.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im glad your boy survived the injections bro.

my question is are you ok? like what was posted above, i'd be willing to bet this was just as hard on your nerves as his.
    this isnt something i'd want to experience.....at all.

peace I4L

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    LOL a buddy of mine did it a couple weeks ago, did a quad shot sitting on the tiolet, passed out and fell off the throne and split his head open on the floor. Who says drugs are bad.. rofl

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I bet this happens a lot...big needles are not for the faint of heart

yah i was ok, just startling, suprised this thread is still active, this was over a year ago it happened and hes on his like 4th cycle of aratest/eq or something weird like that, lol...

Joens is offline New Member
    I fainted about 20 minutes ago when we're frontloading an eq/sust. The first shot went ok but when i got the second i just went down.

My friend had to slap me a few times to wake me up. Kinda weird feeling i must say. The previous deca /test shots were no problem. :-)

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Im such a little girl when it comes to any needles. I feel like im going to pass out every time the doctor gives me any kinda needle. Dont know if i ever will do AS.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    I was doing glute shot and fainted.. Fell on the seringue still in my ass... Bent the needle.. A little bit sore today.. I am happy to have lost consciousness because falling on the needle conscious wouldnt have been really unpleasant.. Other then that.. i feel ok.. Pissed to have wasted some gear.. but ok... Should have seen the face of my little bro lol..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    That really happened? **** it!

cjp85 is offline Member
    Yeah, my buddies the biggest soap opera juicer Ive ever met. Every fu(king injection is like a big drama scene, and hes done well over 20 injections. He mentally prepares himself like its the big day or something. He almost passed out on my one time, as hes was saying "dude, if I die take the juice and throw it away and just leave me here", I was like "what the fuc(k are you saying bro!". Scary $hit

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I was very nervous in the beginning now I absolutely can't wait till injection day. Nothing better than sliding the needle in and slowly watching your gear disappear!!!! I get tears of joy!!!

microphobia is offline New Member
    My 3rd cycle now and still cant watch,will passout.
    I pass out giving blood!!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Nothing to be ashamed off.When I did my first shot my heart was beating so fast I thought it would fly out my chest.You get used to it........

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    after i got my eyebrow pierced, i was walking to the door and passed out. i asked a doctor what happened and he said when your body anticipates a large amount of pain, you build up tons of endorphines. then when there isn't any pain, the endorphines kinda overwhelm you and you pass out.

-- clocky

BDTR is offline Retired
    Suck it up.. jesus, its a little needle, people are fainting? Make sure its not estrogen in that needle. Check your tampons.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Suck it up.. jesus, its a little needle, people are fainting? Make sure its not estrogen in that needle. Check your tampons.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    bahaha, hilarious...=)

-- clocky

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    he probably was nervous.. Must of scared th s**t out of you..

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont dare to check it I may pass out lol

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    People pass out all the time from Needles...I have a relative that passes out when they smell "hospital" cause they associate it with something.

Haven't you ever seen a kid in grade school feel dizzy after getting a flu shot or polio vaccine. Same thing here. Hopefully that's all it was.

Symian is offline Member
    ****, man. Scary, hopefully you got the needle out before he fell. The first time I shot in the delt it made me sick and I almost threw up. Don't know if it was the pain, cuz it ****in hurt or the AS.

Sym

Am I the only one who actually ENJOYS giving himself injections? I slide the needle in slooooowly, let it work it's way where it wants to go in the muscle... then inject real slow... I believe in the 1 minute per CC rule.

I must be some sort of masochist...

Red

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I pass out regularly usually about 5-10 seconds after i inject..

heroin.

jk of course.. jeez guys, grow some sack! i used inject saline sub q for fun when my dog first went diabetic.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I do all my friends injections, but I wouldnt let anyone do them for me, I trust myself more than anyone.

C-ray is offline New Member
    holy crap this has to be one of the funniest threads ever... i almost passed out on my 1st inj. too, however i managed to stay on the toilet.

Thread Information