blackbeard is offline Female Member

New and need advice...Thanks!

I have about 25-30lbs to loose and have been looking into Clenbuterol + T3 Cytomel + Zaditen. I've educated myself on what each does, and found some for a 12 week cycle.

Thoughts on the length of the cycle? I am female, does that matter? I take topamax for migraines, I can't imagine that having an interaction...any ideas?

What is the best diet to follow while on this cycle? What about booze?

Any experience with this cycle or advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    There are sites you can go to to check for drug interaction. I apologize if I do not recall them off the top of my head. You should not be running Clen for that long. If you run it with Keto you can go for a longer period as apposed to two weeks on and then two weeks off to let your beta receptors recover. If you are planning 12 weeks like that then your okay. With the keto I have friends who have gone straight through to 42 days. But bear in mind they were drinking a lot of water, taking Potassium of about 200-400 mg ED, Taurine 3-5g ED. As well as having Pedialite on hand in case they needed quick potassium for cramping. As for the T3 and Zaditen I can't comment.

blackbeard is offline Female Member
    Thanks F-Genetics, Zaditen and Keto are the same thing I believe, but produced by different labs. I may be wrong. Thanks for the input!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would hit the diet section here.They can hook you up.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Diet and cardio is your best bet. Clen is a major step, and doesn't work miracles. I would stay away from alcohol while dieting whether taking Clen or not. Drink LOTS of water. I get major muscle cramps even when drinking a lot.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Stats...

Thread Information