simplecanibus is offline Associate Member

Clen makes my chest hurt - anybody else?

ok guys, this is my second cycle of clen and i've noticed that my chest really aches in the middle while i'm on it. i still have a couple days left in my cycle, but i am going to stop the use of clen tomorrow morning and never use it again. has anybody else had this happen to them while on clen? sometimes i wake up in the night, chest aching, body begging for water. i'm starting to re-evaluate my thinking that this drug is safe even taking all the necessary precautions, which aren't many. all comments are welcome. thanks.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Yep. Felt like my heart was ripping itself apart...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a couple friends that had asma (that doesnt look right) and they had the same thing happen to them.

i read another post of somebody saying it damages the heart, and found studies showing it does damage the heart and skeletal muscle. wow. i'm seriously thinking t3 over any other fat burner out there. i won't even take ephedra anymore, my heart is way too important for this crap to go on.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    well t3 ****s with your thyroid which could make you permanently fat, so I generally stay away from diuretics all together

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it's the probably the anxiety,I get those too and my hand jitter so bad
    sometimes I can't hand cashiers money when I go to stores.But the stuff melts
    fat.........anti-anxiety pills help

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    my neighbor thought she was gonna die, her chest hurt so bad

my chest seriously feels like it's gonna explode right now. i'm thinking about telling friends that if i fall face first and grab my chest to be ready to call an ambulance cause i'm taking some serious stuff. that's how bad it hurts.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    my chest seriously feels like it's gonna explode right now. i'm thinking about telling friends that if i fall face first and grab my chest to be ready to call an ambulance cause i'm taking some serious stuff. that's how bad it hurts.
    Iam guessing by your name you smoke?smoking always made my chest hurt
    when on clen or any upper for that matter

i don't smoke, my name means something else, but my chest does hurt.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't smoke, my name means something else, but my chest does hurt.
    i am on my third day so of course i took 3 this moring at one time and i dont feel that bad i think i might take 5 tomorrow. they are the .02mcg's i feel like i could pop these fucckkers like skittles..well i also take a **** load of potassium and taurine(those of you who do not take taurine while on it you need to!!) also i drink a lot of water too..

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Maybe your taking too much....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm simplecanibus u know the url of the study showing how clen damages the heart and such? i'd like to read it

ta

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I'm no expert but clen is a bronchodilator, which expands the air vessels in your lungs. This is the primary purpose of the drug (also known as ventopulmon, or something in Europe) -- it's designed to help with asthma, I think. So having your lungs hurt is not inconsistent with where the drug takes effect. But I have no idea why it would make your lungs hurt. When in doubt, cut it out.

http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/0176.htm

read about the degeneration of cardiac cells. that doesn' t sit too well in my stomach. also:

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/OA/background/clenbute.htm

i think that's good initially. you can find more studies if you search the web.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    In some cases its actually your lungs aching. Thats how clen affects me. My lungs fell like I just sprinted a mile when im outta shape and the lactic acid is screaming.

ok guys, this is my second cycle of clen and i've noticed that my chest really aches in the middle while i'm on it. i still have a couple days left in my cycle, but i am going to stop the use of clen tomorrow morning and never use it again. has anybody else had this happen to them while on clen? sometimes i wake up in the night, chest aching, body begging for water. i'm starting to re-evaluate my thinking that this drug is safe even taking all the necessary precautions, which aren't many. all comments are welcome. thanks.

sdabab is offline New Member
    i mon clen right now, this is my week off, but i know what you mean, when im playing ball or running or something, im affraid my heart is going to blow up or somethingm i dont know how much your taking, but im taking about 3-5 pills a day....2 weeks on and 2 weeks off...

i'm pretty sure it wasn't my lungs that hurt. there was a distinct pain right in the top of my chest. i think clen is a lot dangerous than we all thought. i hope some people start thinking of other cutting supps.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    I was on liquid, I am beginning my 1st week off, the worst part about it was the hand trembles and anxiety, although that could have been work related. By the end of the second week I was up to 160 or so (8 pumps), probably could have gone up a small bit more, say maybe 200 tops.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I think if you search more, you'll see that clen is not recommended if you're going to do vigorous aerobic workouts. Sometimes building muscle and building fitness are contrary objectives.

Thread Information