vestax is offline Member

Need some advice!

Ive just decided im goin to take test enanthate as recomennded by the novice cycle #1 on the AR homepage.
    However, I have a couple of questions:

1) for PCT, should I use HCG or Clomid therapy as recommended? Does anyone know which one is safer and which one will help me keep most of the muscle I built?

2) Im trying to kill my system too badly so for the first couple of weeks rather than taking DBOL or some tough pill I was thinking of just training with twinlabs andro nitrate, which I did last summer and got no side effects except for a bit of excess water but it cleared up my skin everywhere on my body, not a single bit of acne.

3) Does anybody who did this as their first cycle remember if they had any serious side effects, im entirely paranoid about my health

Anybody who can help me these questions, PLEASE do so I gotta do this as safely and undetectable as possible. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1. no need for hcg ...you need clomid, they do different things

2.just leave out the dbol if you want....just have to be a bit more patient

3.relax....most sides are overexagerated...at least from what i experience

research 1st cycles...put your own together...you will feel much better about it
    and you will know what you are doing

vestax is offline Member

One more question

Thanks man, also wondering what the test enanthate is supposed to look like so I dont get ripped off. I was told its orbit labs which seems to be the verdict for the highest quality product. Any idea what the colour, viscosity, etc. should be and what typical prices for it are? not sure if I was allowed to ask that but might as well try it.

Has anyone else out there done this cycle, and if so do they remember their gains and then percent loss at the end of the cycle? Thanks again people.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I never used orbit....I pay $25-$65 domestic depending on the brand for 10ml of test e 250. As far as the look...you cannot tell by looking at the oil...you need to look at the bottle, box, or label. Search in the pic or manufactures forum.

Thread Information