Thread: Injection Info
05-17-2004, 07:21 PM #1
I have only injected glutes...
I've ran a search and looked at http://www.spotinjections.com/ There are two many choices. Can someone please help... PM might be best...
My summer Tren cycle is approaching fast. I've only shot in glutes before and it's time for me to expand. From my search I'm reading that glute, shoulder, and quad seem to be popular injection sites. SpotInjections.com offer many spots in the shoulder or quad alone.
1. where are the easiest and safest places (avoid nerves) to inject?
2. what size and gauge pin should I use for that muscle?
3. which diagram on SpotInjections.com should I follow?
05-17-2004, 07:30 PM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2003
1. Quads. Right in front of you; no question on where you inject; very few nerves.
2. I use 25 guage. Smallest that you can handle.
3. ? Diagram? Who needs stinking diagrams? Right/left/right/left. Alter as necessary to make it work; flexibility's the key. You'll inject up and down your quads.
Hope this helps, but you'll find the best solution for you once you start your cycle.
05-17-2004, 08:17 PM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
I like shoulders, Quads and triceps when injecting ED.
05-17-2004, 09:43 PM #4
PP is right - just rotate sites - any will do with ED injections
05-18-2004, 03:22 PM #5
thanks for the help everyone... I have enough info to get started with.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)