lousygenes is offline Junior Member

Roid Rage vs. Estrogen Emotions

We've all heard/read of 'roid rage on cycle. However, I haven't read anything about anyone experiencing increased estrogen-related emotions while on cycle.
    Why am I posting this? I'm on approximately my sixth cycle and finding myself getting very 'veclempt' over any situation that draws on my emotions. Crap, I was on a flight last week watching 'Along Came Polly' (not exactly a 'Titanic' tearjerkerker) and found myself streaming a bit of tears during the movie. I've found myself getting waaayyyy too in touch with my feminine side over the last few weeks emotionally; this isn't an isolated occurrence. Anyone else experience this while on cycle? Any/all inputs appreciated.
    And for what it's worth, I've never experience roid rage.

mrmanners is offline Junior Member

Aaawh how sweet. . .

Just kidding

No I've only experienced those kind of emotions while on pct with a testosterone level of right around a 100.
    I did not even realize that it could happen while on. But it seems plausible that the exess estrogen could have that effect. You figure the test would off-set it though.

Let us know how the PCT goes when you come off. I would want to know how this is going to play out.

MrM
    Quote Originally Posted by lousygenes
    We've all heard/read of 'roid rage on cycle. However, I haven't read anything about anyone experiencing increased estrogen-related emotions while on cycle.
    Why am I posting this? I'm on approximately my sixth cycle and finding myself getting very 'veclempt' over any situation that draws on my emotions. Crap, I was on a flight last week watching 'Along Came Polly' (not exactly a 'Titanic' tearjerkerker) and found myself streaming a bit of tears during the movie. I've found myself getting waaayyyy too in touch with my feminine side over the last few weeks emotionally; this isn't an isolated occurrence. Anyone else experience this while on cycle? Any/all inputs appreciated.
    And for what it's worth, I've never experience roid rage.

lousygenes is offline Junior Member
    A response! I want to bear your baby! Do you live near Massachusetts?
    Yeah, I know this is weird, so that's why I'm asking.
    I realize that everyone will have different results with any medication (roids included), so I was wondering how much of an 'elephant man' freak I am.
    I switched from arimidex to exemastane and nolvadex while on cycle, so perhaps that's what's made my 'feminine' side emerge.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle is the worst. I cant control those emotions. I can control my rage because I know it is rage. But being a raving bitch is different and it is hard to tell you are being a male bitch. Its like being drunk: You never think you are drunk until the day later.
    I break SO MUCH shlt in my house at that time.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    im taking arimadex. ill start getting all emotional just like u, and ill realized i missed a dose of my mediction.... hehe ****ed up aint it? arimadex aint cheep but it does a body good

Thread Information