Thread: Bridging???

BAK
    BAK is offline New Member

Bridging???

Hey bro's bout to come off first cycle in a few more weeks. Should I bridge between cycles to retain as much as i can??? Maybe with just some creatine or other supps??? Curious to see what you guys have to say. Thanks Bro's. Also, I was thinking of going with eq, winny, fina for a strength, mass, cut cycle. That's what I want from the cycle in that order. I was thinking of throwing some long acting test in there. Maybe some test cyp along with the eq, winny, fina. Let me hear what you guys think!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Personally I wouldn't bridge, but if you do I hear that Primo is a good one to do it with.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I disagree because primo is an AS. IMO newbies like us dont use slin so use superclen. Creatine is ok I guess

BAK
    Thanks Bro's I will hook on the clen then in the end. Pretty cool!!

bonker is offline Associate Member
    clen does work great after cycle.Also if your not already using glutamine then start and also creatin works.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't bridge after only your first cycle.

BAK
    Ok that's the second time I heard that so I think I'll lay off. I thought the clen was to help retain the gains though? I need to do some more research I guess!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Clen is excellent when you want to keep your gains. I love it. It is one of my favorite choices. Course if you were on the boards alot, you would know that about me.. heee...
    Creatine is good, but tends to bloat me, and you have to take soo damn much of it. But for natural yes, I have to say it is good. Glutamine is a great suppliment, with Clen I think it works well. Eat right, train hard, and your gains will still be there. Good luck..

BAK
    Thanks Bro's, but I don't like ECA shit and clen is similar. Fuck I couldn't sleep for a week when on xenadrine. I hate that shit! Is there anything else that I can supplement in there besides clen or ECA shit? HCG is one I am taking to help test restore? What else gents???
    Last edited by BAK; 02-10-2002 at 09:10 AM.

Thread Information