Anyone use it > how are the gains . Anhything would be nice thanks broo

djboots is offline Associate Member
    what is M1t

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I've never heard of it.....HAHA

nsa
    That last post was a joke. http://forums.anabolicreview.com//sh...d.php?t=100595 there is all the information you will need for that particular supplement.

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    I did an M1-T cycle. I had good results but I believe that a bit of the weight gain was water. I didn't retain a lot of my gains. I think it's highly overrated. You should go with a real AAS instead.

nsa
    Obviously real AAS are better than any ph/ps. Thats a given. But m1t is a very good product. I did a 4 week cycle and gained 20 pounds of LBM, and i retained about 18 pounds of it during and after pct.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Obviously real AAS are better than any ph/ps. Thats a given. But m1t is a very good product. I did a 4 week cycle and gained 20 pounds of LBM, and i retained about 18 pounds of it during and after pct.

nsa
    What?

soletrader is offline New Member

M1-t

I did a cycle of M1-T about 4 months ago. Four weeks of just M1-T form legal gear. The gains were great in strength only.Did all the PCT and then had blood work done and got called back because my Cholesterol has gone through the roof! I had no problems while on, just this now i'm off. This was my first go at anthing like this.I am 53 yrs and 5'-8" and weigh 75Kgs.The doc has given me 3 months to lower it by myself then its a liver function test if its still high. Something you guys might want to check out.I have been told that i now have a 15% chance of a heart attack in 10 years if i don't control my chol. I have always been a clean eater and had regular blood tests and i can only put this down to the M1-T. What do you guys think?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soletrader
    I did a cycle of M1-T about 4 months ago. Four weeks of just M1-T form legal gear. The gains were great in strength only.Did all the PCT and then had blood work done and got called back because my Cholesterol has gone through the roof! I had no problems while on, just this now i'm off. This was my first go at anthing like this.I am 53 yrs and 5'-8" and weigh 75Kgs.The doc has given me 3 months to lower it by myself then its a liver function test if its still high. Something you guys might want to check out.I have been told that i now have a 15% chance of a heart attack in 10 years if i don't control my chol. I have always been a clean eater and had regular blood tests and i can only put this down to the M1-T. What do you guys think?
    Your cholesterol soars when on any steroid ... it starts improving again when you go off... if the doctor doesnt know you are on, then they assume other things are causing the high cholesterol. Things like jogging and other vigorous cardio workout will get the cholesterol back down. Sometimes the high cholesterol is actually a by-product of the high muscle growth from the steroids so sometimes the more your muscles develop, the worst the cholesterol picture.

soletrader is offline New Member
    Nptadude,
    Thanks for that,i was beginning to get worried.All the research i have done and nothing about raised chol.I am already doing the cardio work.I did a little research on Chol when i found out i was high.Hopefully it will come down before my next b/work at the end of Aug.
    If it comes back to normal i will try another cycle of M1-T.If not my doc is looking to get me on statins and that will lower my test! Bummer.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Hows the acne and hairloss with m1t? Anyone hear anything on that? I have heard good things otherwise.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soletrader
    Nptadude,
    Thanks for that,i was beginning to get worried.All the research i have done and nothing about raised chol.I am already doing the cardio work.I did a little research on Chol when i found out i was high.Hopefully it will come down before my next b/work at the end of Aug.
    If it comes back to normal i will try another cycle of M1-T.If not my doc is looking to get me on statins and that will lower my test! Bummer.
    Tell him what you are doing with the anabolics. Also when doing cardio, make sure its vigorous enough to break a good sweat... gets your lungs panting and breathing hard... its supposed to be cardio that brings your heart rate up to about 80% of capacity that will improve your cholesterol numbers. Now if you are on steroids all the time and constantly have high cholesterol... well you've heard about the bad things steroids do to your health... well the high cholesterol is the "primary" bad thing it does. It shouldnt be taken lightly... lots of BB's get strokes or heart attacks at early age and the cholesterol plays a big part in this.

Thread Information