Thread: starting cycle

hammerhead is offline Member

Question starting cycle

This is my first cycle. I'm 6' 180lbs and 35 years old. I've been lifting for 10+ years and i'm at my natural limit (which is getting smaller every year nowadays). I'd like to add 20-30 lbs of muscle and lose some fat - mostly around the middle - not all in one cycle - i know better. I'm planning on starting off with a mass cycle to pick up some bulk and then doing a few leaning cycles to get the gut down afer that. This is my plan for the first cycle:

Deca : 300/350/400/450/450/400/350/300 mg/week (weeks 1-8)
    D-bol: 10mg/day week1 then 15mg/day weeks 2-5
    Andriol : 240mg/day weeks 6-8
    Anavar : 15mg/day weeks 6-8
    Primobolan : 300/300/200/100 mg/week weeks 9-12
    Winstrol : 25mg/day weeks 8-11

Proviron throughout and Clomid somewhere in the end. I'm on week 1 now.

This is not a cycle someone suggested it's a combination of everything i've managed to get my hands on up until now (I also have 1000mg more Primobolan and 2000mg of Equ - next cycle?). With my limited knowledge this is what I came up with. I cannot assume that i'll be able to get anything else right away for this cycle which i've already started. With all due respect guys remember i'm trying to do the best I can with what i've got on hand so keep that in mind.

The goal is quality size more than anything with me. And eventually gut reduction (with Clenbuterol and ECA and diet and some anabolics in there to keep the muscle - i guess).

I've always done an upper body / legs split working each twice a week. I know i've got to put together a real workout and train each body part hard once a week. How many sets per muscle group is enough for this cycle?

Any advice is highly appreciated!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ok lets see.dont pyramid the deca its a long acting ester run at 400-500 mg straight.again dont do the same withe dbol but 15mg my little brother can take and not feel a thing,if your scared or hesitant do 30 mgs it will be good since its your first.dont run it more than four weeks it is toxic.andriol is junk.anavar for two weeks?bro the primo take it to 400 straight dont taper down winstrol recomended dose and if u dont want to waste your money is 50mg every day but u can get away every other day.

Okay. I'll do 400mg/week deca and 20mg/day d-bol and keep the primo at 400mg/week and the win at 50mg/day. I've got enough on hand to do that. What should I do with the Andriol and Anavar ? I don't have enough of either to do anything with. Should I forget I have them and stick to the good stuff or just add them in? I was thinking i'd add a few caps a day in there if they help okay if they don't so what - they're paid for anyway. Or am I better off to just leave them the hell alone until I get enough to do something with?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Golden rule, if you don't have enough you don't use it. If you do want to use it, wait till you do have enough.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Screw the Anidrol and the Anavar IMO.
    You don't need to take Drol on your 1st cycle.
    D-bol dosage has to be uped to at least 35mgs a day.
    Winny e/d or everyother day @ 50mgs. And you should up it to 4 weeks IMO Although mixing 2 17aa juice's in the same cycle isn't a good idea. But that's up to you. Just make sure u take Milkthissle along w/ the D-bol and the Winny.
    Don't pyrimid the Deca . Run it @ 400mgs a week and frontload it if you can for the 1st two weeks.
    Primo dosage is way to low. You need to up that.
    All this must be followed by clomid for 3 weeks.
    Good luck.

M

Okay here's my revised cycle:

D-bol 20mg/day for weeks 1-4
    Deca 400mg/week for weeks 1-6
    Primobolan depot 400mg/week for weeks 7-10
    200 mg Primo week 11
    Proviron first 8 weeks.
    Clomid and Clenbuterol weeks 9-12

Screw the andriol and anavar . The winstrols are pills so i'm not taking them this cycle. I'm really worried about the health of my liver. The d-bol up front on this cycle is the most C-17 alkylated orals i'll allow myself to take in one cycle. Thanks to AR and everyone for the advice!

solid90062 is offline Member
    This is your bulking cycle??? This doesnt seem right to me... I dont think you will be happy with his cycle if you want 20-30lbs...In fact I am almost 100percent sure you will not be happy.
    What I think will happen is that you will gain 5-10bs of lean mass at best. You may wanna rethink this...I would say run a simple 10 week cycle.

1-10 weeks of Deca or EQ 400mgs
    1-10 weeks of Sustanon 250 @ 500mgs or Test Enanthate @600mgs
    If you want to jumpstart with the Dbol go ahead, but I dont think it that necessary. Since most people lose just about everything from a dbol cycle anyway..
    Weeks 13-15 run your clomid
    Have some nolvadex on hand.

If your training and diet are on par...then you will keep 15-20 or more no problem with this cycle

Thread Information