sooners04 is offline Senior Member

Question about adding additional AS to cycle?

I have noticed that some people run cycles for like 20 weeks including PCT. Some of the cycles have two or three different AS included. Is it just like any other drug. The more you use it the more it takes to see the effects. I take it you can't just run a basic Test cycle every cycle and see the gains that you did on the first. I assume that you must add to it each cycle to see results. Correct me if I'm wrong bros.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I take it you can't just run a basic Test cycle every cycle and see the gains that you did on the first. I assume that you must add to it each cycle to see results. Correct me if I'm wrong bros.
    Thats right bro, alot of your dosage is based apon how much you weigh, the more muscle your packing the more it will generally take, you don't see many 260lb bros shooting 500mg of test a week.

Swellin Guest
    I have seen aformula that is supposed to show how much test your body can take and still make gains (all theory...based on size). Once you reach this test plateau, then you are supposed to add other compounds.

I don't subscribe to that theory, but it makes a pretty good point about the effectiveness of test only.

Yes, it seems that over time...it does take more gear to acheive equal results.

Thread Information