G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Angry Crazy idiot telling me I'm wrong, I KNOW I'M NOT!

Look at this crazy ass, here's the situation:

Hooked one of my bro's friends up with some gear, now he's complaining that the Norma Deca 's sold to him are fake, I know they're not fake. I talked to him right now, he said they're fake because he didn't see any results, what a bunch of shit!

His cycle was something like this, don't exactly remember:
    Week
    1. 100 Deca 100 Test 200 (He got T200 from mex)
    2. 100 Deca 100 Test 200
    3. 150 Deca 150 Test 200
    4. 200 Deca 200 Test 200
    5. 200 Deca 200 Test
    6. 200 Deca 200 Test
    7. 150 Deca 150 Test
    8. 150 Deca 100 Test
    9. 100 Deca 100 Test
    10.100 Deca 100 Test

Now you tell me that you're going to gain shit off that? And that's taking it that the TT 200 that he got from Mex is legit too. This is his 3'rd cycle, said he has been off for 4 months, a long time in his opinion so his receptors are fresh!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one that see's flaw in this shit? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Second, he said that the Norma's were painful going in and the T200 wasn't that's why the Norma's are fake. ??? Never heard of this, can anyone shed light becuase he did glute injects and I don't get pain and I mix Sustonon with Deca.
    Last edited by G Child; 02-02-2002 at 04:26 PM.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Its hard to say bro! i dont think its fake. But he should have gained something of it. AS DO not always make u get bigger. but they should however make u stronger and more dense.
    Tell him to shuve it up his ass if u no they were real!!!
    lol the omly other possibility that i can think of is that it could have been somthing else in the amps or vile and labelled with what u and him thought he got when in fact it coud have been a very mild roid!!!!

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Who is to say he trained and ate right too. And ya the deca and test seemed to be on a real light side. I wouldn't worry about it if you know it was good stuff.

JuicedHound is offline New Member
    If its his third cycle i would assume he would have some knowledge about what he's doing. Why in the hell would he go with those dosages? Any growth expectations should be somewhat minimal. What did he do for his other cycles? Why doesnt your buddy come on board here as a member? Sounds like he could use some advice from some of the vets on here. I'm not saying that i am either

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    S**t i did a similar cycle about 8 months ago, i put on around 12lbs.

But at 4 times that dosage!!

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    Like bortort said,who's to say if he trained right and ate right? that's as if not more important than actual lifting is eating.ask him these questions: did he take enough(doesnt sound like it from his chart you made)did he get a minimum of 1.5 grams of protein per pound? did he prime before his cycle? did he go heavy? did he have enough to complete his cycle? and finally tell him the old saying if you dont see results....WORK HARDER!!! nuff said...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Gchild I don't think an ethiopian could grow on that cycle!

Wonder what his first two cycles looked like?

Plus I haven't heard of any fake Norma's floating around,Organon's yes!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thats not enough to make anyone gain.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bigkev
    thats not enough to make anyone gain.
    With the exception of Lab Rats. He isn't a lab rat. . .is he?

Did he take clomid? Does he know that you are not supposed to drink Steroids unless they are 17aa? Does he know how to count to ten?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Does he know that you are not supposed to drink Steroids unless they are 17aa?
    Damn, maybe thats my problem!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I know some guys who take roids and never gain shit. Some people have shitty genetics.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    tell that idiot that u can take 600-600 of each and if u dont train right and eat right u aint gonna gain shit,

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i agreed with poppamp58 maybe he's got shitty genetics, like i do, and does not mean i got fake stuff, my gear is from my doctor, i workout good,
    i diet is not bad, bc i haven't gain a pound does not mean that my stuff is fake, i had see other results, you know some guys can get away
    with minimum dosages, others required higher dosages. tell him to blaming you and to try something else, just like i'm doing now searching
    for my cycle to fit my body genetics....
    i hope this helps you bro...

Did I tell you that this fool was 195 and 5'7" doing this shitty cycle! I don't know, I just don't think that he did enough 'cause his size.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Dude I dont care about Genetics. 100!! What was he thinking!? Tryin to get 4 Cycles out 1 purchase. Anyone on this forum will have your back on this one man. Simply his F*uckup in my opinion.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You have too mix a good cycle with a very good diet and a hard workout plan.....If you are missing one of them you will not see any gains...JMO....

boone is offline Junior Member
    im on sim cycle but 600 t-200weekly 400 deca weekly going into week 4 and already put 17lbs not to mention increase in power and my sh**ts from mex

Methuselah is offline Member
    Could 100 mg actually have lowered his natural testosterone levels ? I can't imagine putting a 21 guage in my glute with only a drop of oil in it; not worth it. With only 1/2 cc, most of it must have stayed in the needle! That's a funny story!!!

Why did he do so little? What was he worried about? Growing?

That's exactly what I was telling him! I just think he was way too big and told him that he was putting less in his body than what it would naturally produce and was still shutting down his natural production. Oh well, I don't care, his fuckup.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    dood dont sweat it, everyone in my gym likes to claim that shit is fake. But when you look at how much they did in a cycle. you dont even want to argue with them. Dont even think about giving his money back!!!!!

Sheeit, my ass isn't sweating anything at all!

Methuselah is offline Member
    It's not like the stuff is that easy to get in the first place. I'd offer to take it back. Opened vials at half price. I wouldn't give him anything for what he's already consumed. You're awesome, he's not; his loss.

This obviously isn't a good hobby for him. He should stick to junk food, movies and fat women.

My sentiments exactly!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Horse manuer... hell I tell ya what G child next time give it to me, and I promise I will make it work haaa...!!!!! tell him to go find his own next freakin time..

Word yo, you feel me kid, nah mean, what da dilly iz yo, b, kid son, word to da muvuh!

Sorry, in one of my ghetto moods

No kidding, and can you believe his ass asked me to hook him up again? Fu@k no I won't unless you feel like paying $50 for one Norma!

Thread Information