Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Cycle information

Just about to finish up with an EQ and Test E cycle. 400 and 500 mg/per week, every 3.5 days. I have a good source, but I'm not too impressed with the results. I'm not saying I have bogus gear, I did expect more.

My training has been up to speed, and I have drank plenty of H2O, now my diet, could possibly be the one thing that may have slipped some, but I have consumed quite a bit of groceries. One thing I did notice, was that when I first started the EQ, my appetite did go through the roof, but quickly tapered off. I'm in week 11, and I have to say I'm not too impressed with the results. Have I done something wrong? Have I not taken enough mg per week? I'm 6'4", and a wopping 255#. Was hoping to get over the 260 plateau which has seemed to elude me again.

Not one bit of gyno, nuts have not shrunk up, like they normally would from doing Sustenon. Nuts always go into hybernation when I do Sust, or Aratest. Any suggestions? I have a jug of homebrew Fina, and I'm starting to stock up on some Cyp for my next wopper. I looking at about 600 mg of cyp/wk, and poss 5 to 600 mg of eq, and 75 mg of Fina. Is this something worthe the while, or is it overkill? I just want to make sure when I start another cycle, my resluts are much better?

Thoughts please??

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    Just about to finish up with an EQ and Test E cycle. 400 and 500 mg/per week, every 3.5 days. I have a good source, but I'm not too impressed with the results. I'm not saying I have bogus gear, I did expect more.

My training has been up to speed, and I have drank plenty of H2O, now my diet, could possibly be the one thing that may have slipped some, but I have consumed quite a bit of groceries. One thing I did notice, was that when I first started the EQ, my appetite did go through the roof, but quickly tapered off. I'm in week 11, and I have to say I'm not too impressed with the results. Have I done something wrong? Have I not taken enough mg per week? I'm 6'4", and a wopping 255#. Was hoping to get over the 260 plateau which has seemed to elude me again.

Not one bit of gyno, nuts have not shrunk up, like they normally would from doing Sustenon. Nuts always go into hybernation when I do Sust, or Aratest. Any suggestions? I have a jug of homebrew Fina, and I'm starting to stock up on some Cyp for my next wopper. I looking at about 600 mg of cyp/wk, and poss 5 to 600 mg of eq, and 75 mg of Fina. Is this something worthe the while, or is it overkill? I just want to make sure when I start another cycle, my resluts are much better?

Thoughts please??

I just got off of a 14 week Test e and Eq cycle....needless to stay I won't do it again. I think you should stick with test and fina.....I don't think the eq will make much a difference..

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    eq just tends to help me see some veins and harden up a bit. i'd also have to stick with the fina since your tryin to gain.
    Last edited by h1ummer; 05-10-2004 at 11:37 AM.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn

Thoughts please??
    i dont know how much i can stress this. But let me go ahead and stress it one more time. DIET is the MOST important thing!!!! You can BUST your ASS all day long in the gym, if you don't eat, you WONT grow! Im currently on my 7th week of test E @ 500mg/wk. I started off with 3 weeks of dbol . As soon as i dropped the dbol, i lost 8 lbs...however, as of today in the 7th week of my cycle, i have gained 31 QUALITY lbs! on just Test!! Keep in mind that my diet is definetely spot on....and that is the one thing that you cannot let slip by any means, and that is your diet.
    eat to grow PEOPLE!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    i dont know how much i can stress this. But let me go ahead and stress it one more time. DIET is the MOST important thing!!!! You can BUST your ASS all day long in the gym, if you don't eat, you WONT grow! Im currently on my 7th week of test E @ 500mg/wk. I started off with 3 weeks of dbol . As soon as i dropped the dbol, i lost 8 lbs...however, as of today in the 7th week of my cycle, i have gained 31 QUALITY lbs! on just Test!! Keep in mind that my diet is definetely spot on....and that is the one thing that you cannot let slip by any means, and that is your diet.
    eat to grow PEOPLE!

Well said. and 31 quality pounds, that's awsome!

Thread Information