Musa is offline Associate Member

Smile Muscle Relaxants

Hi , I hurt my back so the doc gave me FLEXERIL(muscle relax..), the good think was when i take it before sleep, it takes me half of the time for my muscles to recover.Usually I am sore 4 or 5 days after I do chest , but if i take this is not more than 2 days.....I was wondering if anybody noticed this
    too???

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i only use those when i get cramps... they help those like nothing else. im not sure why it would cut recovery in half..perhaps the relaxed state allows for more protein uptake which could ease soreness... not sure thoguh

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i only use those when i get cramps... they help those like nothing else. im not sure why it would cut recovery in half..perhaps the relaxed state allows for more protein uptake which could ease soreness... not sure thoguh
    Flexeril is graat stuff. Used it a lot in the 80s

georgie24 is offline Member
    **** that my girl gave me some of that **** tonight for my bummed out back, it makes you into a zombie and knocks you out cold. that could be a good thing for others though..however i ran a net search on it because it ****ed me up so bad, guess what? theres a laundry list of side effects...lol i think i got them all..also tried mobic, that sucked to as i saw spots and had wicked vision tracers

Talking hi

Oh yeah and after you take it ,you feel a light feeling of being high...LOL

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Well if the muscle is completely relaxed it is going to do no work and therefore be able to recover easier. Of course it isnt COMPLETELY relaxed, but you get the point.

How dangerous are these, and what are the effects

Also sometimes I get real sore back and was wondering how one could attain these on the net. PM me if you can help.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    if anything xanax or valium are the way to go....they are benzos which lower cortisol levels in your blood....meaning you retain more of your newly built muscle after working out.....meaning better gains.....benzos also put you into a deeper stage of sleep and rests the muscle better then normal making recovery easier and quicker!!

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    I take them every so often when I train too hard, and they really do cut recovery time in half. They don't seem to be habit forming. You don't wake up all groggy, you wake up refreshed and ready to go, very good stuff, I've never used them while on juice so I can't say if it's a good thing to do both, but I wouldn't recomend doing orals and flex's at the same time.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    ambien and soma together ar what i use,i through in a perkacet once and thought i was going into a coma...wont do that again

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Well if the muscle is completely relaxed it is going to do no work and therefore be able to recover easier. Of course it isnt COMPLETELY relaxed, but you get the point.

How dangerous are these, and what are the effects

Also sometimes I get real sore back and was wondering how one could attain these on the net. PM me if you can help.
    bro,just go to your doctor and tell him your having trouble sleeping because of pain in your back.if he is any good he should hook you up,they are not narcs like perks so he shouldnt give you any trouble.i've seen them on line..ambien were like $15 each and somas are fairly cheap in mexico but about $6 each on the net...get the script

Smile hi

If you guys want some pm me , i have the script for it and it is cheap, i get the generic ones (flexeril)

Thread Information