timmz11 is offline Junior Member

quick question...quick help please!

hey guys...

i jus had a quick short question for you all...and im kinda stumped..
    i have both liquidex and liquid nolva....
    the ldex is 1mg/ml..and the nolva 40mg/ml
    i was wondering if u guys could help me out figure out.how im suppose to measure out .25mg of ldex and 10mg of nolva...

i tried taking a syringe and cutting the top off and i droped (using a dropper that came with my bottle) as many drops as it took to get to my desired amount..of 1/4 a ml on both nolva and ldex
    it ends up being like 11 drops using the dropper...
    but is this good enough to get what i need..will i jus be able to add 11 drops of each to my juice everday and be fine....or do i need more precise measurements....????

also...does it really matter when you take the nolva or ldex...and does it matter if u take them at the same time???

thanx guys...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude just stick the syringe into the bottle and measure it that way... remove the foil around the stopper and then stick the needless syringe into the bottle... measure it and enjoy lol...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    bro measure .25 cc or 1/4 cc for each, four parts make a whole cc and you need to use 1/4 cc of each for the dosage you want to use. Not sure about mixing the two, I dont but I dont know why.

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    Quote-will i jus be able to add 11 drops of each to my juice everday and be fine

I hope your not asking if you can mix it in a syringe with your juice. Both are to be taken orally. Maybe I misunderstood but I felt like I need to check. I mix mine together and drink them.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Make sure you are taking the nolva and ldex orally bud, dont be putting that stuff in with your AS, just drop it in your mouth not inject.

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    sorry for the confusion..when i say mix it with my juice..i meant..mix it with apple or orange juice or somethin of that nature.....

Thread Information