UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Will juice take protien from your organs if you dont eat enuf ?

I keep reading posts that say something to the effect that juice will metabilize protien regardless of your diet and that if you dont eat enuf it will eat your organs.

Does anyone have anything authoritative on this. Im in week 6 or 7 of my Test/Deca cycle 500/200 and Ive lost about 20 lb of fat because I have NOT pigged out and only eaten clean calaories at about 2500/day and have onlly eaten about 1gr protien per pound of BW rather than 2gr/Lb like many suggest.

I am becoming convinced that cuting or bulking is more diet and cardio on cycle that the specific drug you are using. Howver if I really am eating my organs to make up the missing protien/cals then I am worried.

Please tell me this is AnabolicLegend and I have nothing to worry about

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    bump for this.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    During starvation yes. Only after your body has exhausted it's store of glycogen, adipose tissue, and some muscle mass. However, ff your blood is lacking in amino acids during a time of need, it will catabolize existing muscle not your organs.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    No Bro will catabolize your muscles first before the organs
    Last edited by bjayg; 05-10-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    I keep reading posts that say something to the effect that juice will metabilize protien regardless of your diet and that if you dont eat enuf it will eat your organs.

Does anyone have anything authoritative on this. Im in week 6 or 7 of my Test/Deca cycle 500/200 and Ive lost about 20 lb of fat because I have NOT pigged out and only eaten clean calaories at about 2500/day and have onlly eaten about 1gr protien per pound of BW rather than 2gr/Lb like many suggest.

I am becoming convinced that cuting or bulking is more diet and cardio on cycle that the specific drug you are using. Howver if I really am eating my organs to make up the missing protien/cals then I am worried.

Please tell me this is AnabolicLegend and I have nothing to worry about
    Yes it's true -->

Everyone knows that I'm very big on Proteinsupplementation...

Anabolic Agents are dangerous if not in a diet with enough Protein, anabolic steroids are "powerful messengers" and so they will synthesize Protein NO MATTER WHAT! if none is available first target is the Immune system then the hart (Tests with Australian Army showed this during an experiment where they gave steroids to soldiers while on "Survival" --> So they got very few calories and Protein, since it was an "outdoor survival run" and many got hartcomplaints or became sick)!

Only Androgenic Agents (like Winny or Primo) are suitable for use during low protein diets or Crash diets!

I had a post about this once --> With about 20 sources mentioned but I can't find it anymore (the site has some technical problems --> Many posts have vanished!) So as soon as they fix that...

Look up my ProteinPost

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Enough Calories isn't really a concern,

since your body can get energy from your fat supplies (this is really ineffecient in biological terms) but losing bodyfat will be the result...

Only thing it is a secundary mechanism (and somewhat slow to come to action) so you will bottleneck your gains but that's it!

Proteins however can not be gained from carbohydrates/Fats/glycogen etc...

Your Proteinreserve in your body is about enough for 1-2 days on steroids so not suffecient and potentially dangerous on a heavy anabolic cycle!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    This all sounds very fishy to me. I want to see studies.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Vets, Mods?.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmm.... I would like to hear more about this

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    This all sounds very fishy to me. I want to see studies.
    Like I said Studies were mentioned in my Protein post (ask the moderators if they can look it up in their database) cause I really don't feel like looking up the about 20 sources from Pubmed, Sciencenet etc...

greets
    Kingofmasters

Thread Information