reversedj is offline New Member

For those of you in the USA

I need help identifying some gear from the USA, I am thinking of going through a new source for some boldenone as he appears to be the only person who can get it but it is from a company called Pharmvet that aparently runs out of New Jersey and coming from the land of OZ myself I've never heard of them or even read about them. They make a range of AS's going under trade names such as Boldebol (boldenone), Decabol (Deca ), Stanabol (Winny) and a few others they come in brown glass bottles and have a picture of a horse on the label. Can anyone verify if this fake or legit? Help would be greatly appreciated

Soup is offline Associate Member
    have you checked the picture forum?

reversedj is offline New Member
    Yeah I ran a search and found a thread from another aussie asking the same thing about 2 years ago but with no real concrete answers. I just thought by now someone else might know something. Is it possible that they could produce strictly for distribution in Aus?

bdmothafukka is offline New Member
    am also trying to find info on pharmvet but cant find any evidence it exists. any help would be appreciated

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    check your PM reverse

bdmothafukka is offline New Member
    hey bro, im in oz as well and hav done a lot of research on this apparent co. myself in conjunction with a lot of people i know and am pretty sure its not legit.
    i got a friend in NJ to check out the address and he couldnt find the place. to be safe i wouldnt touch it if i were u.
    the only two stannas to trust in oz are rwr stanazol and ilium stanabolic and even the rwr is highly counterfeited. the ilium is better as the suspension is micropulverised meaning it wont clog the syringe up like the old stuff used to. also as far as i know in the circle i kick it with there isnt a fake of it going around (at least not yet). just remember olympics r just around the corner and be wary of any1 who says they can get whatever in unlimited quantities. hope this helps.
    as for the deca and that id be careful.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure to pm a mod with a source check first. Most companies and sites with Pharm in their name are usually scammers. I'd personally steer clear and wait for a better opportunity to arise.

Thread Information