Thread: Cycle Update

Act of God is offline Member

Cycle Update

Ok, I am done with the pins and needles...now just finishing with the winny the pooh.

I put on maybe 5-10 pounds, I am up to about 205 now. I think I also lost some fat too...so maybe the 5-10 figure is off.

Strength is pretty good, I benched 355 yesterday 4 times. Never did that before. Did 315 10 times the set before that.

Acne is pretty rough, mostly on my shoulders and back. Also getting little renegade pimples on the bis and thighs

I'm tryin to cut down the caloric intake while im on the winny, because I heard its good for dieting and keeping size on. I am also doing cardio about 3x a week.

All in all, pretty happy. But I was definitely expecting the 25 pounds that everyone else was talking about

500mg Sust/week (2 shots a week) : 1-10 weeks
    50mg Win/ed : 7-12 weeks
    Starting clomid soon

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep in mind your DIET is one of the, if not THE most important aspect. Is this a fist cycle? Bench numbers look good. Congrats.

its my first real cycle...I don't count rubbing in fina transdermally for 9 weeks with no PCT.

My diet is pretty good, lots of protein and I cleaned it up a lot. I could probably have eaten more, but I didn't want to get fat since summer is coming. I know Sust isn't exactly a cutter!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    and you said cardio 3x a week and u cut ur caloric intake down...that sureley effected it

Yeah, my friend said that. Next time I do a pre summer cycle I am going to stick with fina and winny or anavar (maybe all 3!)

Test is best brother. Keep the calories high and a test/fina stack will get you where you want to be. Plus you'll have the fun night sweats to deal with.

Thread Information