OTC prohormones just as strong as some anabolics?(2nd cycle critique)

waddup,
    before i begin, in no means do i wanna hype any product im typing up here, i infact hate all prohormones but im really confused about our congress and banning the wrong substances.

alright so, i came back from a 2 week lay off from the gym(well deserved).the last time i took time off from the gym was in 2001, when i strained my pec.so, i see my friend who has recently started a methyl-1 test cycle around 4 weeks ago, he looks better than before, gained around 10 lbs in his upper body, still has weak legs.ive always wanted to try a methyl cycle but i tried the low dose cypionate test cycle instead and still dont regret it. however, im doing research on OTC methyl test products and im pretty astounded. some of these products are strong enough to be low doseage and you can still see considerable gains. my target body weight for the year is 220(im at 203 right now and holding strong), if i can just gain a little bit more weight i would be really happy and i was considering doing a cycle of methyl-1 test, and a new product called M1, 4AD(im PRETTY sure its called). now i have a friend who has tried a dbol only cycle, and he swears by m1,4ad that all the side effects/bloating/doseage amount/strength and mass gains/ are all EXACTLY the same as dbol. i personally, have never liked dbol, but for $20 a bottle im willing to try it.

heres what i was thinking about doing.
    Week 1-12 Test cypionate@ 200 mg's a week(keep my test levels strong)
    weeks 1-5 methyl-1 test
    weeks 6-12 m1, 4ad
    milk thistle all the way through

weeks 14-16 PCT.

im not whatsoever going natural ever again, i just want to consider a different alternative to a 2nd cycle as opposed to adding another 150/200 mg's of test to my cycle and having to build my receptors to a stronger amount of testosterone .

does anyone think its possible to gain 15-18 lbs off this cycle?

if that cycle isnt willing to do much harm heres what i was planning as a back up 2nd cycle.

weeks 1-12 Test cypionate@500 mg's a week
    weeks 1-4 Dianabol @30 milligrams
    Nolva

pct 2 weeks after last cyp shot.

my first cycle was running cypionate only at 300mg's weekly, i gained 29 and kept 19.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 06-12-2004 at 08:48 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your just running test why would you even use prohormones? doesnt make any sense to me?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palequail is offline Banned
    I Hate PH and could care less if they get banned....they don't do crap anyways.....If you are gonna spend the money why not buy the Real Thing????

Its like buying a car cause it Looks like a BMW and paying the same price as a BMW...but you still don't got one....

well for reason #1, i wanna see how i could do off a 2nd cycle that cousts maybe less than $100?for reason #2, i was considering the fact that, maybe before i take in the large doses of dbol /anadrol /all other harsher 1-alkyl based steroids , maybe i could try something a little weaker which would give the same effect on my receptors, which havnt been totally broken in?

im not all for prohormones, ive hated them since i tried my first bottle of androstene, but i see some methyl test products doing some damage. giving some of my buddy's upwards to 10-15 lbs of straight muscle.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i think you should do the test cyp and dbol cycle.. 2 of my buddies just started it and going on week 5 they have put one 15 pounds and 18 pounds.. so i would say go wiht the cyp dbol cycle

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I had no luck with PH. Side effects and no gains.

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    I have had decent results from M1T, I haven't run any AAS yet to compare though but I am sure that the M1T will be blown out of the water in comparison. In a 3 weeks cycle I gained 4lbs muscle and 8lbs fat/water. I dropped approx. 6 lbs after PCT so I am assuming most of it was water, BF% went from 17 to 19.

Fpot66

I'm just going to comment on the "receptors" issue.
    The lives of your receptors (ARs) are merely hours.....they have no long-term "memory". PH use the same receptors that AAS use.
    I'm not a fan of PHs, but, yes, I think you could gain 15lbs off of that cycle, with proper diet and training.

Thread Information