dguth is offline New Member

Question New member needs help in cycle suggestions

I am a new member to these forums, I have done alot of research around AS, where I have tried different cycles in the past 5 years. I have been working out over 10 years where I was more serious in the past...

I work more now professionally where I have less and less time to work out, still trying to hit the gym 3 to 5 times a week.

My goal is to gain about 10 to 15 pounds of lean mass, can't gain too much water, want to keep bodyfat around 10 to 13%.

My current info:
    Height 5'11
    Weight 198
    Bodyfat 13 to 14%

AS that I am considering to mix would be Anavar , Winny, Primo, and Deca . Wanting to do a 12 week cycle, just not sure how to mix and spread them over this period for the most effecient results.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, please feel free to suggest if I need to drop or add anything to reach my goal...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if i where you i would switch that up. i'd go with test at 400mgs per week, eq at 600mgs per week for 10 weeks. and also winny for the last 6 weeks at 50 mgs per day.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Would have to agree with the Big guy here, he's big and stuff!

Thanks for your input BigKev, problem is I've done both test and equ in the past, my body reacts quickly to AS, where when I've done Test, I usually hold more water than I would like. This is the reason I was looking more along the lines of maybe Anavar , Primo and Winny, trying to gain some lean mass with minimal water retention or puff look.

Any other suggestion besides test?

solid90062 is offline Member
    Eq and winny that should work out nicely

...You wont gain the pounds you want on those oral you are suggesting

Solid, are you referring to Anavar ... Done research on it, know it doesn't gain much muscle mass but it may jumpstart the cycle for strength gains, what do you think...

Thread Information