Thread: New Cycle Help

spannscoins is offline New Member

Red face New Cycle Help

Hey Guys,

I'm soon to start a new cycle for 10 weeks drol/25mgs. winny/25mgs. combo. two tabbs daily...its not my first cycle.. buts its been a while
    i'm 5'5"162 and want to bulk up...i've tried tren (didn't do anything but hurt like****)....decca i liked had nice gaines... was wondering about the toxcity of the orals in that combo. or if anyone thinks its over rated. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    oral only=very bad cycle

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, plus why would you combine those two? a dht derivitative and a extremely strong androgen, seems kinda silly, 2 completely opposite results/goals could be accomplished...not to mention 10 weeks on 2 orals and oral only, not the wisest of decisions...but im sure people have done worse.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spannscoins
    Hey Guys,

I'm soon to start a new cycle for 10 weeks drol/25mgs. winny/25mgs. combo. two tabbs daily...its not my first cycle.. buts its been a while
    i'm 5'5"162 and want to bulk up...i've tried tren (didn't do anything but hurt like****)....decca i liked had nice gaines... was wondering about the toxcity of the orals in that combo. or if anyone thinks its over rated. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    very bad idea, cut the winstrol and add some test. Remember no test no cycle. and don't ever use an oral only cycle.... Winny and adrol not the best to run in combo but can be done, not your way . Do something like this

1-5 50mgs anadrol ed
    1-10 500mgs test ew
    .25mgs l-dex and 10mg nolva throughout
    normal pct should be fine 300/100/50

no need to run the anadrol that long , too long in my opinion...

Thread Information