GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

What ever happend to....

Good ol fashioned dieting and cardio... Not to flame anyone here but it seems like a lot of ppl are looking for the quick fix when it comes to losing weight... Now I am starting clenbuterol this week and that might sound like an oxymoron but i've done many diets over the years and always gotten where I wanted to be. I see some newbies here just writing rediculous treads about clen /t3/Dnp and have no idea about them... and how(potentially) dangerous they can be. I'm using clen to prep for two competitions this year because i'm not a huge fan of ephedra so i'm going to give it a go... with low doses of eca on my weeks off, and, like i said this comes after years of knowing I have the willpower to diet naturally. I guess i'm what i'm trying to get at here is that it would be much better suited if all these "quick fix" type of people looked around the diet forum for a good weight training, diet, and cardio routine rather then trying to use chemicals to shed fat that can be done naturally with a little will power... especially if it's their first serious diet.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Good ol fashioned dieting and cardio... Not to flame anyone here but it seems like a lot of ppl are looking for the quick fix when it comes to losing weight... Now I am starting clenbuterol this week and that might sound like an oxymoron but i've done many diets over the years and always gotten where I wanted to be. I see some newbies here just writing rediculous treads about clen/t3/Dnp and have no idea about them... and how(potentially) dangerous they can be. I'm using clen to prep for two competitions this year because i'm not a huge fan of ephedra so i'm going to give it a go... with low doses of eca on my weeks off, and, like i said this comes after years of knowing I have the willpower to diet naturally. I guess i'm what i'm trying to get at here is that it would be much better suited if all these "quick fix" type of people looked around the diet forum for a good weight training, diet, and cardio routine rather then trying to use chemicals to shed fat that can be done naturally with a little will power... especially if it's their first serious diet.

Totally agreed. DEDICATION can go a lllllllllllllooooonnnnnnggggg way!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post Geo. Too many people have their priorities in the wrong order. It should be diet, training, sleep and then gear. But its obvious what guys are seasonal bodybuilders and what guys are committed year round.

Thanks Man, It just concerns me how lazy our society is becoming... I just think it's rediculous how I live in one of the few countries where people die from over eating... It's just crazy! After all the food people indulgence in within our society they turn around and turn to the quickest fix possible to lose all the fat they put on through their indulgence. Have a little willpower! Everyone has it inside of them... A diet might be hard for a week or so but after that... The cravings subside, your stomach shrinks, and you feel satisfied and not to mention... Better, with less food. It's also these uneducated people who gives AAS and their counterparts a bad name which in turn gives all of "Us" the people who know how to use them properly and who have paid their dues... A bad name! Sorry for the rant but i think it had to be addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Good post Geo. Too many people have their priorities in the wrong order. It should be diet, training, sleep and then gear. But its obvious what guys are seasonal bodybuilders and what guys are committed year round.

That it will man... Dedication is one of the best traits a human being can have.
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    Totally agreed. DEDICATION can go a lllllllllllllooooonnnnnnggggg way!

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    di...et? car...dio? How do you take those? Where can i get em?

Roid

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Agreed

Agreed

In your local grocery store... and on a treadmill near you
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic

Roid

Agreed

It's nice to see you agree with me so much P.s. Your avatar is great
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    Agreed

monkeypee is offline New Member
    Well, yes it does seem like an oxymoron to me, but I understand the message. I too just started a short 2 week cycle of clen today. This is my first time and my body is handling clen 10x better then it handles ephedra. We are a quick fix society... everything is fast. I am not trying to flame the post that I know you are talking about (the one with the 1000 calories of protein)... but that poster needs to ask himself if he is f*cking serious. Most people here treat there body special.. I would rather see that person 50lbs over weight, then what hes putting his body through with dieting. Sorry, I am cranky today!

All i will say is... Your entitled to your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeypee
    Well, yes it does seem like an oxymoron to me, but I understand the message. I too just started a short 2 week cycle of clen today. This is my first time and my body is handling clen 10x better then it handles ephedra. We are a quick fix society... everything is fast. I am not trying to flame the post that I know you are talking about (the one with the 1000 calories of protein)... but that poster needs to ask himself if he is f*cking serious. Most people here treat there body special.. I would rather see that person 50lbs over weight, then what hes putting his body through with dieting. Sorry, I am cranky today!

monkeypee is offline New Member
    All i will say is... Your entitled to your opinion.
    My opinion to your post was in a good way... in case it came out wrong.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    i'm not a huge fan of ephedra so i'm going to give it a go
    Just a warning bro. I've noticed that a lot of people that don't like ephedra/ephedrine *really* don't like clen , and I'm one of them. Maybe it's because they work similarly, I don't know. If this is your first time with clen (knowing that you don't like ephedra) be careful and go slow. I know that clen is considered to be very safe and all, but then most people *love* ephedra. My experience with clen was a nightmare (even taking all the supps and precautions).

Good luck.

Yeah you were telling me this a few days ago... and yes I will be careful... My reason for not liking ephedra is because it gives me panic attacks sometimes... other then that I can tolerate it quite good. Thanks for the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Just a warning bro. I've noticed that a lot of people that don't like ephedra/ephedrine *really* don't like clen , and I'm one of them. Maybe it's because they work similarly, I don't know. If this is your first time with clen (knowing that you don't like ephedra) be careful and go slow. I know that clen is considered to be very safe and all, but then most people *love* ephedra. My experience with clen was a nightmare (even taking all the supps and precautions).

Good luck.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea man.......... does it come in an oral......... cause i can't do shots. .. made a promise to my momma on her death bed...... no needles......

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic

Roid
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ChicOnSwole is offline Female Member
    Great post! I agree 100%
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

ChicOnSwole

Moderator: BigDogBodybuilding.com

It's never ceases to amaze me that people are so willing to blast you for doing something that requires willpower, that they don't possess, just because they can't do it. My favorite though is the pill that will make you lose weight without exercise or changing your diet, some sort of alchemic fat transmutation. Wonder if they make gold from lead as well. Ha Ha

I'm glad to see so many ppl agree with this thread... I can see i'm not alone in my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicOnSwole
    Great post! I agree 100%

reversedj is offline New Member
    **** straight we agree. Clen should be used like any other gear, that is, in conjuction with hard work, not instead of hard work.

ChicOnSwole is offline Female Member
    Everytime I see a newbie thread that starts out with - Don't tell me anything other than how to cycle clen and T3 I want to scream! It's like screw what their bodyfat% is, screw cardio, screw eating clean, screw any HELPFUL advice. All they want is to know how to take it and and screw anyone else who comments.

But then again maybe I should thank them cause I'll just use my frustration to push myself harder while I'm in the gym and while I'm doing all that cardio (yes it's not a lost art - cardio) to shed those stubborn pounds. And if and when they come off T3 and deal with estrogen rebound... Huhhhh... tried to tell ya

Don't get me wrong I think clen and T3 definately have their place in the world of bodybuilding but they should be used as a tool and not as a crutch.

Just my .02

Last edited by ChicOnSwole; 05-18-2004 at 04:35 PM.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

ChicOnSwole

Moderator: BigDogBodybuilding.com

Thread Information