BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member

One week and order still pending?????

i made an order with ppl about a week ago and when i check my oreder history it says that my order is pending although pay pal withdrew the cash last week. ne one have ne ideas whats going on??? this is my first time using ppl

Some others were making threads on ppl, use the 'search' function and you may come up with some ansers, i don't remember any details about those posts.

yeah i looked it to them but the guy who orderd didnt sign up so he couldnt check his order but i did sign up so im wondering if this normal.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    From those threads I recall they were having trouble recieving the orders from their server. The 2 different guys emailed them and they straightened it out as far as I remember. They just needed to be told what the order was. Again, this is just what I recall from thos threads.

yeah i looked back into the thread so i decided to email them and see whats up. ill keep u guys posted on what happens for those of u wanting to use ppl in the future

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    Is this stuff from PPL real gear? I have been wondering this. Even if it is thier prices are outrages.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i have ordered twice from them, each order was pending for 3-5 days, but once it was shipped, it took 3-4, takes time they are slow as sh*t

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    i made an order with ppl about a week ago and when i check my oreder history it says that my order is pending although pay pal withdrew the cash last week. ne one have ne ideas whats going on??? this is my first time using ppl

Mine says the same thing but it's only been like 3 days.
    I'm gonna give them a few more days though.

well if what the give me is real than thats more than i can say for the last source iwent to so thats a plus. thier prices may be high but if u know thier gear is real then its worth paying in my opinion

bicepbill is offline New Member

Smile Order from me Bro.

i don't know what to do about this...

dont be like me and post sources.. it's against the rules...
    Last edited by spywizard; 01-24-2006 at 11:27 AM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    [quote=bicepbill]I didn't know i wasn't suppose to post sources.. sorry.. quote]

Last edited by spywizard; 01-24-2006 at 11:28 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..Goodbye, bicepbill......
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

bicepbill is offline New Member

What do you mean good bye??

What the hell can we talk about in this thread? I hear people talking about not getting gear, thats a big issue dude. People are continuously getting scammed I just wanted to help..Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by bicepbill
    What the hell can we talk about in this thread? I hear people talking about not getting gear, thats a big issue dude. People are continuously getting scammed I just wanted to help..Sorry.

...if you'll go read the rules, SOURCING isn't allowed...You may be a stand-up guy, but that's not allowed here..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

...here's a link to the rules..

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=53457

Thread Information