Superhuman is offline Banned

I have a problem...

Okay, I have a problem. I need to gain weight real bad. I want to gain about 50lbs by football season (early september). Last season I weighed about 172. Now I'm 230, with even less bodyfat than before. I still need 50 more to be 280. I'm hungry all the time, and I eat more than most people (about 6k-8k calories). I need to eat more, though. I'll sit down to eat and suddenly I'll be full after a few plates at the all-you-can-eat buffet when I should be eating at least 5 or 6. Do you guys know of anything I can take that will make me eat more? I think I need to gain something like 4-5 lbs a week to reach my goal. (I'm just finishing a cycle of Test Cyp and Adrol, and I'm about to start a cycle of HGH, Test Enth, Winstrol , and Dbol in about a month or so) Thanks.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    that's alot of weight...good or bad it will be hard to get there

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with damiongage in that it will be very hard for and on your body to gain so much weight so rapidly. If anything, throw some Eq in that cycle and start pounding a serious weight gainer shake along with all the food you have been eating. Also, it might not be the best idea to take HGH at a younger age (only assuming you are younger because you mention football).

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea i wouldnt set 50 lbs in a few months as my goal. thats simply too much weight for your tendons to safely handle. 30-35 pounds is more realisttic, but even that is still hard as hell to accomplish. this stack might work...

1-4 50 mgs dbol ed
    1-23 600 mgs eq ew
    1-24 1 g test enth ew
    1-12 400 mgs deca ew
    13-23 75 mgs tren ed

the eq will help you eat more, and the deca shoudl bulk you up nicely. tren will do a little cutting as i'm sure you need as low bf% as possible. thats a pretty rough idea i threw up there, but i think you get the idea. also, i'd lay off the gh at such a young age personally. you'll def need nolva at 10 mgs ed and bromo on hand in case of prolactin issues. pct is going to be hard after this cycle, you might want to throw some hcg in there as well.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Okay, I have a problem. I need to gain weight real bad. I want to gain about 50lbs by football season (early september). Last season I weighed about 172. Now I'm 230, with even less bodyfat than before. I still need 50 more to be 280. I'm hungry all the time, and I eat more than most people (about 6k-8k calories). I need to eat more, though. I'll sit down to eat and suddenly I'll be full after a few plates at the all-you-can-eat buffet when I should be eating at least 5 or 6. Do you guys know of anything I can take that will make me eat more? I think I need to gain something like 4-5 lbs a week to reach my goal. (I'm just finishing a cycle of Test Cyp and Adrol, and I'm about to start a cycle of HGH, Test Enth, Winstrol, and Dbol in about a month or so) Thanks.
    Fifty pounds seems a little unrealistic.... I would set yourself at 25-30lbs...and that is still hard. But make sure to give yourself enough of a break between cycles or you are not going to see satisfying results....

bowser is offline Associate Member
    If you play college ball and you are about to start that stack then you better hope the NCAA doesn't come visit you before the season is over or you will be done.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yea

hey where can i get bromo? that is if its legal...im not trying to source just wasnt sure =]

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Ya know, i would have originally agreed with everyone in that 50lbs in a few months is a bit rediculous a goal. But did anyone read that this kid went from 170 to 230 AND dropped his bodyfat...in just under a year? Thats an incredible gain, over 70lbs of lean mass...in a year. IF that is true, and thats a big if, then 50lbs shouldnt be too hefty a goal for someone that genetically gifted.

Roid

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    too much too soon Bro - rethink that plan

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Tremendously unhealthy and unrealistic....

Superhuman is offline Banned
    it IS true that I gained that much weight in that little time - everyone I know is amazed. All the weight I gained caused a lot of stress on my body and I ended up pulling my hamstring bad. Thanks for that idea for a stack monstercojones. I really want to take HGH, but you guys think it's a bad idea? Thanks a lot for the responses, anything else you guys can think of would be helpful too.

en1222 is offline Member
    EQ@600mg makes me hungry as hell 24/7

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Okay, I have a problem. I need to gain weight real bad. I want to gain about 50lbs by football season (early september). Last season I weighed about 172. Now I'm 230, with even less bodyfat than before. I still need 50 more to be 280. I'm hungry all the time, and I eat more than most people (about 6k-8k calories). I need to eat more, though. I'll sit down to eat and suddenly I'll be full after a few plates at the all-you-can-eat buffet when I should be eating at least 5 or 6. Do you guys know of anything I can take that will make me eat more? I think I need to gain something like 4-5 lbs a week to reach my goal. (I'm just finishing a cycle of Test Cyp and Adrol, and I'm about to start a cycle of HGH, Test Enth, Winstrol, and Dbol in about a month or so) Thanks.
    you could always tie centerblocks to you ankles...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you could pull it off, but just because it sounds like you have no regard for your future past college. In that case you should be able to abuse yourself up another 50lbs. or so.

Thread Information