Thread: T - 4 question

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

T - 4 question

How would i go about administering T-4. My source didnt have any T-3 so i got some T-4 made by a company called Euthyrox and im not sure how to go about administering it. Each pill is 100mcg so i was thinking about just treating one 100mcg pill as it were a 25mcg pill of T-3. Do I have the right idea or should i do something else.

decadbal is offline Banned
    bump

bump

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    this is all i know about it..

Aside Diet and Cardio one can also take meds to speed things up a bit!

DNP and Usnic Acid/Sodium Usniate is for the crazy or the desperate so that leaves us with the most effective meds:

T2 (3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine)

T3 (Liothyronine Sodium) ---> cytomel

T4 (Levothyroxine) --> synthroid

Clenbuterol ---> Spiropent

Goold old ECY (Ephedra, Cafeine and Yohimbine).

Well T2 is best since it is muscle sparing, while maintaining the same fatburning effects as its brother T3 (which is quite catabolic)

T4 is about 25% as effective as T3 (T4 is converted in T3 in your body)

Clenbuterol is anti-catabolic and very potent at fatburning.

Ephedra (in the ECY) is very potent at fatburning for people with a high BMI.

and has some anti-catabolic effects.

Now to set things straight (the best knowledge is that that comes from people with experienced).

The T2/T3/T4 and the Clen and ECA should be used two weeks on, two weeks off

How would you personally do that? (or had best results with) (T2/T3/T4 means either T2 or T3 or T4):

Week 1-2 T2/T3/T4 with Clen

Week 3-4 ECY

Week 1-2 T2/T3/T4 with ECY

Week 3-4 Clen

Week 1-2 T2/T3/T4

Week 3-4 Clen with ECY

In theory:

Possibility 1 --> First two weeks optimal fat burning (while Clen reduces the catabolic effects of T3/T4).

Possibility 2 --> The ECY are antagonists for alpha and beta receptors on the fatcells so fatburning is more effecient, while week 3 and 4 the bodytemprature stays elevated and so fatburning stays effecient.

Possibility 3 --> Optimal spreading of fatburning (so week 3 and 4 is as effective at fatburning as first two weeks).

Then which cominations off the thyroid hormones have you tested and how did they work out for you:

T2 and T3 (seems to be most effective stack according to most boards)

T3 and T4 (does this make Fatburning more effecient? well in theory it does but have you noticed a difference?).

Did you take dosages spreadout through the day or all at once?

Did you take Taurine? (or any other form of supplement --> share with us the supps that made your usage of these compounds more pleasent or relieved some off the side-effects)?

Please let replies be plentiful as this thread then will be based on real experiences and will have all information summarized in one topic!!

As for me:

Week 1-2 T3 @ 100 mcg ED

Week 3-4 Clen @ 200 mcg ED

Week 5-6 T3 @ 100 mcg ED

Week 7-8 Clen @ 200 mcg ED

with 5 grams of Taurine ED

I took it all at once and lost 5 kilos of pure fat (11 lbs)!

Thanks in Advance and make this thread as educational as possible!,

Kingofmasters
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    T4 is a little trickier to dose..the rule of thumb is four times as much t4 to t3, basically your body produces about 75mcg a day of t4 and roughly one third of that is converted to t3 (25mcg). t3 is four times more active than t4 at the target cells. The main difference between taking t4 and taking t3 is you have no control of the conversion rate of t4 to t3, so it's imparitive that your diet be high in Selenium (200mcg) and zinc (50mg) without selenium and zinc, the enzyme iodothyronine deiodinase cannot do its job of converting t4 to t3. One enzyme that is particularily of interest is adenylate cyclase, this enzyme activates the molecule cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)supplementing with Coleus Forskolii will help with cAMP. T4 has a slower onset of endogeous shutdown, therefore cycling can be slightly longer without breaking. The answer still lies in monitoring your basal body temp every morning to see how your metabolism is responding to the supplementing of thyroid hormones. The half life of t4 is shorter as well due to the fact that a percentage of t4 is readily converted to t3, so splitting up your dose throughout the day is recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    How would i go about administering T-4. My source didnt have any T-3 so i got some T-4 made by a company called Euthyrox and im not sure how to go about administering it. Each pill is 100mcg so i was thinking about just treating one 100mcg pill as it were a 25mcg pill of T-3. Do I have the right idea or should i do something else.

Thanx to both Spywizard, and especially Mallet. Would have never known about the Selenium and Zinc

Thread Information